•13• •Upholding double-crosses!?•

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'Her share of feelings!' and not just that but really heart warming messages TheBlueCanvas salriz  yashi-ka AngleCute0 SrishtiSharma9 user45166327 darkangel142111 😘😘😘

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments Ashkiks , aayushi2_5MuditaJain2569purnima17 and SizzPani 😘😘😘

||Upholding double-crosses!?||

----×----

“Congratulations.” the sarcasm and anger in her tone wasn't missed or ignored. Avidaan just averted his gaze not being able to look in her eye. They were seated across each other in a cafe.

“Please. You know everything was temporary between us since the beginning.” he tried to reason with her. For now he was happy about knowing that he was going to get engaged to his best friend and the LOVE OF HIS LIFE, this stepping a bit more closer to getting her all for himself forever.

“So what? That does not give us to right to hide all this from Nandini. I agree ‘US’ was a mistake and me falling for you is even a bigger one but we owe it to Nandini. She deserves to know what was happening behind her back up till now. I just cannot drown further in this pool of guilt.” she retorted in a strict tone.

“I cannot and you also should not. We had agreed on not saying anything to Nandini. I agree I did a mistake but the bottom line is that I love her and I just want to be with her. We promised we'll hide it so let's just abide by it as well.” Avidaan replied with certain surety in his voice as he recited his decision. He would go to any extent if it yields him Nandini as his wife. Afterall, he has been in love with her for over eight years since the time he had first met her in New York School of Medicine. This whole time he just was waiting for an opportunity to come closer and also this is the reason he never had any other relationship, if he did it was just to make her jealous but it did not work and he realised that in a while thus stopped hooking up as well.

“Are you seriously out of your fucking mind, Malhotra?” her voice raised this time inviting a little bit attention from the surrounding looking at which Avidaan shushed her.

“Don't you create a scene, Navya Naveli. Why are you behaving this way now despite knowing everything since the beginning?” Avidaan shrugged as if what they had been doing wasn't a big deal at all.

“It wasn't a fucking one-night-stand. We had sex way more times after that night even when you were in ‘love’ as you call it and were completely aware of the fact that you two were about to get married.” she whisper-yelled at him. Her teeth grinding in frustration all set to break every bone of the man she was sitting with for the way he was treating her. Afterall she wasn't the one who begged for doing it infact she was way too much drunk to even realise what she was doing.  Rather he was the one who wanted to get rid of the painful feeling of his love being one-sided by hooking up in his complete senses.