•15• •Deja Vu's the way!•

💜I'm updating in just a day because you guys had my heart this time. It was such an unexpected response on the previous chapter. Hugs and kisses to all. Love you all.
P.S. This update was written in just a day just for all the comments and votes.💜

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'A lattice of Sentiments!' and not just that but really heart warming messages Shruti9726 MuditaJain2569 AngleCute0 SrishtiSharma9 Annaysh313 priyamunmun shona_ammy aayushi2_5 RashmiSingh353 Nivirajendran93 Susiisami teddyallu darkangel142111 😘😘😘

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments _theonlydream_ , Ashkiks , A_Pani123 , teddyallu , Ahmedfireflies , salriz , SizzPani 😘😘😘

||Deja Vu's the way!||

----×----

"Manik. Manik. Manik, where are you?" Nandini yelled out his name as she was trying to locate him in his room which was empty. He wasn't there in the living room, kitchen, his room and neither the terrace. She definitely had to talk to him before Avidaan came back home so that she can call off the engagement in the right time.

She moved to her room and sat on her bed with a thud fearing what if Avidaan came back before Manik. Should she run away? Nah. Stupid idea. That way she'll not be able to talk to Manik as well. Then she thought of calling Manik to know where he was but before she could do it Cabir walked in a rush to tell her something.

"I found where Manik is." he said to her.

"Tell me then. Why isn't he at home?" she asked getting up. Cabir's face did not say it was a happy news. She could gauge that Manik was somewhere doing something that she wouldn't appreciate.

"Mukti set him up on a date. He's at the Squishitos grabbing up lunch with her." he informed.

"God, Mukti. I'm going to kill her once I talk to him. Can you drive me up there?" she asked him with a disbelieving look on her face to which he nodded and they rushed out.

---------
"What do you think you're doing? Aah..." she screamed as he roughly grabbed her from behind and bit her collarbone lightly.

"I'm going to fuck you." he muttered huskily in her ears which shivered her. She knew this was wrong.

"Why? Did she call it off with you?" she asked in a low tone yet a challenging one though. The low voice was a consequence of him exploiting her neck with kisses and bites which was hard for her to resist. Despite how wrong it was she couldn't stop herself for the feelings she had started to have for him.