•33• •Dhruv and Alya's little one!•

Dedicated to every single person who took out time to comment and give inline remarks on the chapter 'Forlorn deviations!'

P. S. I love you guys❤️❤️.

Please do keep showering your comments and votes on me.

||Dhruv and Alya's little one!||

----×----

Manik's outfit

Manik's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

If this was what being cast-down was like then it surely couldn't be more dispiriting for Nandini. The minute Manik walked out of their room she felt like she had pushed him this time really far away. It obviously wasn't looking conventional rather maybe this was what it would be like if she hit rock-bottom, she thought.

It had been already three hours since he had left asking for some time and Nandini just found out that he had left the house as she tried looking for him at every corner of the house and plus his car wasn't in the garage so it was prominent that he had endowed his way out. Nandini had no clue of what to do as she learnt that he had forgotten his mobile in the living room itself.

The clock struck ten and she felt like pulling her hairs out as she had to leave for work in like half hour. She decided to let go and give all the time that Manik needed, to him in order to get control over his emotions and thus she had to get ready and leave for the hospital as her shift would begin at 10:15 am.

--------
“Nand.... Nandini, I need your help. I think my water ju... just broke and no one's ar.... around. Pl...Please, come to the Mesial Park. Dh.... Dhruv is co...coming as well.” Alya struggled to keep her voice straight over the phone as she called Nandini to get help. She was two weeks early and which is why no one was conscious enough to not leave her by herself even at home let alone to a park for a walk.

“Alya, take deep breathes. My hospital is like just five minutes away from that park so I'm going to be there, alright. Did you start having contractions and are they getting painful?” Nandini had already reached the main road to find a cab since she hadn't come in the car, courtesy- Manik Malhotra, who had driven off early in the morning and she had not heard from him yet.