•17• •Brutal ruptures!•

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'Meteoric terminations?!' and not just that but really heart warming messages Shruti9726 MuditaJain2569 AngleCute0 SrishtiSharma9 Annaysh313 priyamunmun shona_ammy aayushi2_5 RashmiSingh353 Nivirajendran93 Susiisami teddyallu darkangel142111 😘😘😘

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments _theonlydream_ , Ashkiks , A_Pani123 , teddyallu , Ahmedfireflies , salriz , SizzPani 😘😘😘

||Brutal ruptures!||

----×----

"So you've been cheating on me all this while?" Avidaan spat venom when he uttered those while gritting his teeth. Nandini just put her head down because she knew she was guilty of deceiving her friend though not in any other way but on moral grounds atleast. She was not regretting for feeling this way but that did not as well mean that she wasn't feeling bad about doing this to her best friend to whom she thought she owed her life.

Only if she knew what he's been doing behind her back.

"Avi, listen. I wasn't cheating. I realised it just yesterday. I know i should've told you about the past of mine that I share with Manik but I just couldn't muster up the courage to do it." she tried to justify in a low voice. He walked to her taking two quick long steps just to catch hold of her right elbow and jerk upward to look into his eyes. She winced when his nails dug into her fragile white skin turning it to almost red.

"Aah...Avi, you're hurting me." she cried out loud trying to unwind his fingers away from her. She kept trying but he held the other hand of hers and twisted it at her back making her flinch again. A tear drop fell from her eye when the pain became unbearable for her. She tried coming out of his steel grip but even a little movement just intensified the pain.

"This is paining? Seriously? What about those things that I'm feeling right now? Is this so easy for you?" he grit in a low yet terrifying voice to her ears. She shuddered at his tone once again trying to move away but she just couldn't. The night was exceptionally dark and everyone in the penthouse were asleep which is why no one could gauge what was happening in their terrace garden.

"We were supposed to get engaged in a day, damn it. Why? Why did you have to do this?" he kept throwing questions at her while her only concern remained getting away from a beast whom she thought was her that best friend who wouldn't hurt her ever in his life.