•16• •Meteoric terminations?•

A special mention to the readers who commented on 'A lattice of Sentiments!' and not just that but really heart warming messages RijuThakur aayushi2_5 darkangel142111 Annaysh313 SrishtiSharma9 shona_ammy Susiisami  komalrandhawa

Another mention to the four readers who just took over my heart with their inline comments A_Pani123 richu1234 Ashkiks MuditaJain2569 salriz Mirzasophia2 wordwizard deepsm27 😘😘😘

||Meteoric terminations?||

----×----

"You go first. I came all the way to ruin your date. I kissed you. I said a little bit as well. So I'm already leading with three points." she pointed out to him looking at her hand in his which felt extremely right and he wasn't going to leave it any time soon.

"You are too good in math to be a doctor." he commented to earn a smack from her when both of their mobiles pinged together. They checked it to smile on response.

The message was from Cabir 'I'm going to a world where people remember me (Dhruv and Alia's place). Sobs. Call me when you head to the Drama house.
P.S. Do not take long. Got a family to deal with.'

"He's the drama queen in that penthouse before anyone." Manik remarked and Nandini laughed.

"Let's begin. As Cabir Baba(Saint) said we have a family to deal with after this." Nandini mentioned too just get started with it because as much as they teased each other she wanted to talk more.

All of it was just so comforting that she just desired to snuggle deeper.

"To settle the previous three points I'll go with three of mine." he said.

"Go for it." she showed up a good luck sign and he narrowed his eyes at her.

“Okay. So number one, since the day you've come I have been feeling way too jealous of my cousin that I've started to hate him a lil bit.” he confessed and she made a 'haww' face for the revelation. Afterall how can one hate his own brother? He kissed her cheek at that expression stretching that face furthermore.

"Just for you. Anyway, number two should be that I wished to break your marriage with him and just kidnap you and run away from here." She laughed at that one because it was anything but not funny. He couldn't ask for more. Looking at her giggling like that with him, sitting this close to him. Everything kept rolling like a dream to him which he had seen nine years back when she left him without any prior warning.

“And what is number three?”  she asked him after she stopped laughing.

“This.” he muttered before pulling her in for a lunatic kiss just of the kind that she had given him a few moments ago. She was shocked for sure but she did not take long to come back into senses as well and when she did she put her hands on his face holding his jaw while his left hand slided down from her shoulder to her waist sensuously. Her other hand clutched a few hair strands of his while she sidled her tongue inside his mouth letting him suck it. He pushed out her tongue to tug on her bottom lip between his teeth making her moan before breaking of the kiss.