I Got All Pretty

3rd Person's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

3rd Person's POV

Laney moves back as Xander and Angel help Buffy up.

Xander frowns, "Easy. Easy."

Buffy looks around standing now, "The Master?"

Angel nods towards the ceiling, "He's gone up."

Buffy starts to leave until Xander holds her arm.

"No. You're still weak."

Buffy shakes her head, "No. No, I feel strong. I feel different. Let's go!"

Buffy marches determinedly toward the school with Xander and Angel close behind and Laney behind them.

"So, how do you know where the Master's going?"

Buffy shrugs glancing at Xander, "I just know."

A vampire tries to block their way into the school.

Buffy smirks, "Oh, look, a bad guy."

She punches him on her way by, and he falls flat on his back. They walk inside to the stairs leading to the roof. Buffy comes around the corner in the hall.

"Okay, you two wait here, keep the rest of the vampires off me. Laney you go find Giles and Ms. Calendar."

Xander nods, "Right."

"Angel, better put on your game face."

Angel looks up all vamped out, "I'm ready."

Buffy nods stiffly, "One way or another, this won't take long."

She looks at them both once more and then heads up to the roof. Laney watches Xander's eyes follow Buffy's figure until she is out of sight. Sighing she shakes her head and cracks her neck. She walks off without saying a word to the guys. Angel turns around to see Laney leaving.

"Hey..."

Laney freezes and looks behind her in question.

"... be careful..."

Laney eyebrows furrow for a second before she nods, "You too..."

With one glance at Xander, their eyes connect. Frowning slightly, Laney crack her knuckles and spins around quickly. As she turns the corner Xander opens his mouth to say something but suddenly closes it.

In the library, the rest of the gang are trapped inside. They thought all the vamps and the Master would be heading towards the Bronze but it turns out they wanted to get inside the library. Cordelia tried to push the door closed with Ms. Calendar and Willow but a group of vamps try to get in. Giles is in his office finding weapons. Cordy screams as the window by her head breaks open. She hits a vampire's hand and then bites it. The vampire screams and pulls his hand back through the window.