Deliver

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Willow is busily bringing up relevant data from the Net, her brow furrowed in concentration. At the next terminal, Cordelia is struggling with a program while holding court. The door slams open and everyone looks up to see Laney running in.

"You're late..." the teacher stares at her with a deadly glare.

Laney smirks and holds up a piece of paper, "I have a pass from the new librarian. He needed help with something."

The teacher frowns and snatches the paper away mumbling 'I'll get you next time.'

Laney takes her seat beside Cordelia glancing at Willow. Willow frowns and looks at her as if saying 'No Buffy or Xander?'

Laney shakes her head and mouths, 'Had to leave them. Mom will kill me if I get another tardy.'

Willow makes an ohhh with her mouth then nods.

"Okay, and then "Pattern Run" right? Or "Go To End". That's it." Cordelia smiles as she clicks the last button.

"Maybe... I think..." Harmony frowns looking at her own screen.

"Well, what does the book say?"

Harmony opens her book and finds something to help herself and Cordelia.

"So anyway, I come out of the bathroom and she comes running at me with a stick, screaming, 'I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!' I swear."

A guy nearby leans closer, "Who?"

"Buffy." Cordelia says in a tone as if saying who else.

"The new girl." Harmony mimics.

The guy frowns, "What's her deal?"

"She's crazed!"

Laney chuckles as she looks at Cordelia's dramatic face.

"Did you hear about her old school? Booted."

"I exhibit no surprise."

"Why was she kicked out?"

The girls had the guys' full attention now.

"'Cause she's a psycho-loony."

"No, she's not."

Silence fills the room, as Cordelia registers the concept that Willow just contradicted her.

"Oh shit here it goes." Laney mumbles as she starts to mess with her computer.

"What?" Cordelia seems so mad that steam would be coming out of her ears if it were possible.

"She's not a psycho. You don't even know her."

"Excuse me? Who gave you permission to exist? Do I horn in on your private discussions? No. Why? Because you're boring."