All Your Dramatics Are Driving Me Crazy

"Some women fear the fire, some women become it

some women become it."

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Xander, Willow and Angel walk down a dark quiet alley to a building that had no sign, no lights around, and a huge metal door with no handle as the entrance.

"The only thing I could track down was this address. The Sunset Club. Still didn't find anything incriminating." Willow sighs as they all stand in front of the building.

Angel shakes his head frowning, "He leaves no paper trail, no records, that's incriminating enough."

Xander nods before shivering slightly, "Yeah, as much as I don't want to. I'm gonna have to go with Dead Boy on this one."

Angel scoffs rolling his eyes, "Could you not call me that?"

Xander shrugs as Angel passes him quickly. Angel knocks on the door. The viewport opens and the doorman looks out.

Angel does a slight nod before saying, "We're friends of Ford's."

The doorman nods and opens the door, allowing them to enter. They walk in through the inside door and look around. It's gloomy in the extreme.

Willow who was wearing a colorfully striped shirt looks around with a raised brow, "Boy, we blend right in."

Xander jokes, "In no way do we stick out like sore thumbs."

Rolling his eyes, Angel ignores them, "Let's look around. You guys check out downstairs."

"Sure thing, Bossy the cow!"

Angel disappears within a second, leaving Willow and Xander yo stare at one another.

"Okay, but do they really stick out?"

Xander looks at Willow in confusion, "What?"

"Sore thumbs. Do they stick out? I mean, have you ever seen a thumb and gone, 'Wow! That baby is sore!'"