Secrets and Zombie Armies

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

In the hall, sign-ups for the science fair are going on. Willow is writing in her entry as Eric comes up to her with a camera and points it at her.

"Smile!" He takes her picture as she frowns.

"Hey!"

He turns around and sees another girl.

"Oh, look at those legs!" He goes to take her picture.

"No, thank you."

Chris comes up behind Willow, "Eric, will you knock it off?"

Eric looks at him, upset to have his fun spoiled.

Willow smiles, "Hey, Chris!"

"Hey."

Chris picks up a sign-up sheet. She watches what he's writing. He looks up at her.

"Oh, I, I was just wondering what you were gonna do this year."

Chris looks at her in question, "Why?"

Willow shrugs, "'Cause every year you win and I place second, so I just thought I'd see what I'm up against."

"You know what the key is? If Dr. Clark doesn't understand your experiment he gives you higher marks so it looks like he understands your experiment," He reads Willow's entry, "The Effects of Sub-Violet Light Spectrum Deprivation on the Development of Fruit Flies?"

He smirks, "That should do the trick."

Cordelia shows up pulls out a pen to sign up, "Okay, I'm doing this under protest. It is not fair that they're making participation in this year's science fair mandatory. I don't think anyone should have to do anything educational in school if they don't want to."

Willow reads, "The Tomato: Fruit or Vegetable?"

Cordelia frowns with a shrug, "I wanted to do something I could finish in a weekend, alright?"

Eric flashes a picture of Cordelia.

"Stop it! What are you doing?"

Eric takes another picture.

"We are under florescent light, for God's sake."

"The camera loves you!" Eric replies before turning around as footsteps make their way closer to the group.

Laney comes up behind the group and frowns as Eric starts to snap pictures of her, "I didn't think yearbook nerds came out of hibernation till spring."

Eric snaps another picture before air kissing her with a wink, "It's for my private collection."

Laney gestures like she's throwing up as she points down her mouth, "Ew."