Kisses, Secrets, And A Big Blue Dude

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

The Judge is kneeling in a corner facing a bunch of storage racks as Spike wheels nearby and stops about twenty feet from him. He pushes himself a few feet closer then turns around and huffs.

"I'm not happy, pet. Angel and the Slayer are still alive. They know where we are, they know about the Judge. We should be vacating."

Drusilla walks up to him and takes his hand, "Nonsense. They'll not disturb us here. My Angel's too smart to face the Judge again."

Spike glances over his shoulder then looks away scowling, "What's Big Blue up to anyway? He just sits there."

The Judge replies immediately, "I am preparing."

Spike rolls his eyes, "Yeah..." He turns and wheels over to the Judge, "It's interesting to me that 'preparing' looks a great bit like sitting on your ass."

The Judge says nothing and doesn't move.

Spike wheels facing him frowning, "When do we destroy the world already?"

"My strength grows, and with every life I take it will increase further."

"So let's take some. I'm bored."

Drusilla starts moaning.

Spike looks back at her in worry, "Dru?"

Drusilla collapses to the floor and begins to cry, "Angel..."

Spike rolls over to her and stares down in concern, "Dru? What is it?... Dru!"

Dru looks up at the ceiling and stares in awe.

Spike frowns, "Darling... Do you see something?"

Her crying gives way to an evil smile.

...

The rain lets up as Angel falls to the pavement and props himself up on his hands.

He can't hold himself up and collapses to the ground.

Angel frightened cries out, "Oh, no..."

A lady standing in a doorway sees him and slowly walks over to him.

"Hey. You okay?"

Angel suddenly freezes and lifts his head slowly smirking but the lady can't see. He mumbles, "It's good to be back."

The lady bends down to look at him in concern once she sees him lift his head, "You want me to call 911?"

Angel suddenly stands up swiftly with his back still to her, "No. The pain is gone."

The lady stands with her arms crossed as she takes a hit of her cigarette, "You sure?"

"Yeah."

He spins around, vamp face on. He grabs her and violently bites her on the neck to feed. After he's sufficed, he drops her dead body, tilts his head up, blowing out the smoke he's just inhaled through her neck from her lungs.