She's On Fire

3rd Person's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3rd Person's POV

Buffy enters the gym with Willow and Xander in tow.

"Giles didn't approve, huh?"

Buffy huffs as she glances at Willow, "He totally lost his water. We haven't even seen a vampire in a week. I'd say he should get a girlfriend if he wasn't so old."

"Well, we're behind you."

"People scoff at things like school spirit-- but when you see these young women giving their all like this..." Xander stares as all the girls in short skirts twirl and warm up.

Across the gym, Laney has her feet on two chairs. She slides down into an extra low split.

Xander looks mesmerized, "Oooh, stretchy... Where was I?"

"You were pretending that seeing scantily-clad girls in revealing postures was a spiritual experience." Willow frowns as Xander looks at her sister.

"What do you mean, pretending?"

Xander pulls out an I.D. bracelet then turns to Buffy, "Oh, hey. Here's a little good luck thing for the tryouts..."

Buffy looks at him charmed, "What is this?"

Willow frowns at him looking less charmed, "What is that?"

Buffy takes the bracelet, puts it on.

"This is so sweet! Yours always..."

Buffy looks up in confusion as Xander chuckles nervously.

"That was on there when I got it. Really. They all said that."

Cordelia, in cheerleader outfit, moves up as she watches Amber stand on one leg and hold the other straight up in the air.

"Just look at Amber. Who does she think she is, a Laker Girl?"

Willow smiles, "I heard she turned them down."

Cordelia frowns at her then rolls her eyes and walks over to Laney.

A senior cheerleader moves to the judge's table with two other senior cheerleaders.

"Let's begin with... Amber Grove. If you're not
auditioning move off the floor."

Xander, Willow, Buffy, Laney, and Cordelia move back. Willow spots Amy Madison.

"Hi Amy."

"Hi." Amy smiles sheepishly.

"I didn't know you wanted to be a cheerleader. You lost a lot of weight."

Amy nods, "Had to."

"Do you know Buffy?"

"Hi." She looks at Buffy then at Amber doing her routine, "Oh how I hate this, let me count the ways."

Buffy smiles, warming to Amy's honesty.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝐺𝑜 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑡 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 || 𝑩𝑻𝑽𝑺 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें