Attack Pack

3rd Person's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

3rd Person's POV

The bus is packed four to a seat, then three, then two... Finally, in the rear of the bus sit five kids- Kyle, Rhonda, Tor, Mick, and Heidi, each in their own seat. They're attractive, supremely confident and dressed to kill.

Buffy nudges Xander, "What's with the spaceage?"

Xander sighs, "First field trip, huh?"

"Maybe it's non-obvious, but wouldn't our trip to the Zoo be a teensy bit more comfortable if... one of us
sat in the back?"

Willow shakes head, "Reserved for cool people."

Just as she says that Laney walks onto the bus. It's as if time stops and everyone was on television. Everyone watches the beauty slowly make her way to the back of the bus.

"Hey Kyle... could I possibly steal this seat?"

Kyle looks up almost ready to tell off whoever was bothering him. As soon as he turns, he sees Laney Rosenberg. His face lights up as a smirk appears.

"Of course Beautiful."

"Thanks so much. That means the world to me."

As Kyle stands up to move out the seat, Laney slides her hand across his chest then quickly pecks his cheek.

Kyle nods then smiles and pushes over Lance who had thought he had a seat by himself. Laney sits down with a smirk then looks up and sees the gang. She waves then starts to text on her phone.

Buffy looks over at Willow with a frown.

Willow shrugs and confesses, "That's why we're in the front... and she's in the back."

Xander nods then points out the five in the back, "Those are the "So-shes." Also known as the "Hotsnots," and the "Attack Pack"..."

"So what do they do?"

"They're not like jocks or cheerleaders where they
actually do something--"

Willow nods, "People just want to hang with them."

Buffy blinks trying to understand, "Oh-- sort of our version of the Royal Family."

"Worse. They have self-confidence. It's like they know they're in, and anyone who's not them is, by
definition, out."

Kyle, male model arrogance, nudges Rhonda, youthful Cruella De Ville. He points to Lance rail-thin, with glasses and severe acne.

"You know, Lance, for lunch, I'm thinking
pepperoni pizza. You like greasy food, Lance?"

Kyle speaks friendly but if you really payed attention you would know something was wrong.

Lance looks surprised, "Oh, thanks Kyle, but my dermatologist wants me to lay off greasy foods."

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑠 𝐺𝑜 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑡 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 || 𝑩𝑻𝑽𝑺 𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें