Is He A Virgin?

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Later that day, Buffy and Laney are walking through the hallways looking for Xander.

"So..."

Laney looks over at Buffy in question, "So?"

"Sooooo you and Xander... what's that about?"

Laney frowns, "Me and Xander? Oh me and Xander aren't a we. He and I aren't... he and me... just no. I mean he's cute not my type but cute and a good kisser."

"You two the other night?"

Before Laney can answer they see Xander, in the best mood, strolling out of school, humming a little tune. They hurry and catch up to him.

"Hey."

Xander smiles at Laney, "Hey."

Buffy watches the small interaction and feels so confused.

"Sooooo how'd it go with Miss French after school?"

Xander looks over at Buffy and shrugs, "Well, it's a little demanding being her... absolute favorite guy in the universe, but I'll just have to muddle through."

"Xander, she's not what she seems."

"I know, she's so much more."

Laney crosses her arms against her chest and gives him a serious look, "Look Alex, we have to tell you some stuff about her and we really need you to listen, okay?"

Xander stops, listens respectfully, "Okay."

Buffy smirks then puts on her serious face, "I don't think she's human. She can do the twisty with her head-- ever see the Exorcist? Plus Blayne, who was last seen in her class yesterday afternoon, is now missing."

Xander nods slowly, "I see. So she's not human she's...?"

Laney sighs, "Technically I guess you'd have to call her a big old bug."

Xander smiles making Laney frown, "I know it sounds a little weird but-"

Xander laughs making Laney's frown deepen. She looks over at Buffy, "Okay now he's laughing. Why is he laughing?"

"Laney it's not weird, it's perfectly understandable. I've met someone, you're jealous."

Buffy makes an oh face and then takes two steps back ready for the "old couple" to start arguing.

Laney scoffs and then laughs to herself, "I-I um I-I'm not jealous. What... I'm literally so confused. What just happened?"

Xander shrugs, "Nothing I could do about it. There's just a certain chemical thing between Miss French and me."

"Yeah I know, Buffy just read about it, it's called, uh, a pheromone, this chemical attractant insects give off."

Xander sighs, "Laney, she's not an insect okay? She's a woman. Hard as it may be for you to conceive, a human woman finds me attractive."