When The Past Comes Back To Haunt You

⚠️ WARNING: Mature themes/topics are included in this chapter!! Death, rape, violence, alcohol abuse mentioned! If you are not comfortable with any of these themes then skip to the next chapter

⚠️ WARNING: Mature themes/topics are included in this chapter!! Death, rape, violence, alcohol abuse mentioned! If you are not comfortable with any of these themes then skip to the next chapter. ⚠️

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Willow's room

Neat, clean... everything is in place just so, except for some clothes on her bed. Walking out her closet in her nightshirt, Willow brushes her hair about to get ready for bed.

There is a knocking on her balcony door, which catches her off guard making her jump in the air slightly. She drops her brush on the bed cautiously, and slowly goes to the door. Gulping in fear and worry, she raises her hand up to the window, before taking a deep breath and pushing the blinds apart to see who it is.

"Oh!"

Willow let's out a relieved sigh as she sees Angel standing on the other side of the glass. She opens the door and steps aside as he cautiously looks inside the room.

"Angel! What are you doing here?"

Angel clears his throat while staring only at Willow's face, "I wanted to talk to you."

Willow looks around nervously, "Oh, well..."

She gestures for him to come in, but he just stays standing there.

"Well?"

Angel shrugs lightly, "I can't. Unless you invite me, I can't come in."

"Oh!" Willow laughs nervously while wringing her hands together, "Well, okay, I invite you. To come in."

She turns around as he comes in, and a look of horror appears on her face when she sees her bra just lying there on her bed out in the open. She quickly rushes over, grabs it and stashes it.

Angel who had been looking at the pictures on her dresser finally turns around seeing a flustered Willow, "I-if this is a bad time, I..."

"No! I just... I'm not supposed to have boys in my room."