Seeing their confusion, Solas decided to explain. "The Lunar Harvester is a scythe made by my brother, Gwyndolin himself. It was made by pure Moon Magic and Miracles that were solidified into crystal. In terms of magical weapons, the Lunar Harvester is only matched by the Holy Moonlight Great-sword."

All of them looked in shock. None of them have ever heard of a weapon made of pure magic turned solid.

"The only drawback is that only those who are selfless can use it," Tiara said. "Those who aren't will have their hands burn the minute they touch it."

"I guess that's good," Ahri mumbled. "We don't want a weapon like that in the wrong hands."

"Didn't you hear me?" Tiara asked making the others confused. "I said they need to be SELFLESS. Not necessarily in a good way."

Now they understood what she meant. That means that anyone selfless can use it in any way they want. Good or evil.

Tiara's body was covered in light. "I guess it's time to kick ass," she said before looking at Solas. "Now watch how a real Warrior does it."

Before the Sun's First Born can reply, the Dancer vanished and the viewing or appeared in the middle of the dining hall.

Solas sighed. "Dealing with her would be easier with Grey around."

"Dealing with her is always easier with Grey around," Brite said at Tiara's attitude.

Inside the Match:

Tiara appeared in the summoner rift along with the other champions. She got a good look at her teammates. The first was Irelia. The second was Twisted Fate. The third was Vi. And the fourth was Blitzcranck.

"Well, Hello there," Twisted Fate said looking at Tiara. "Another beautiful lady joins the league."

The Dancer looked at him for a second before saying, "Oh, you're a man? I couldn't tell with that get-up."

Twisted Fate stiffed as Vi started laughing. "Wow, that was just cold!" the Enforcer said between laughs.

"Oh, you're a woman? What's up with this place and mixed up clothes," Tiara quickly added.

Vi stopped laughing. "Hey!" she yelled while Twisted Fate smirked at her.

Tiara then noticed that Blitzcranck was staring at her. "What do you want?" she asked.

"Trying to identify you," Blitzcranck replied before nodding. "Identified, you are Tiara, the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Grey's sister."

Everyone looked surprised at different things, Tiara at Blitzcranck, while Vi, Twisted Fate, and Irelia at Tiara.

"And how do you know that?" the Dancer asked not remembering meeting the Steam Golem.

"I keep track of new champions, and people around Grey," Blitzcranck explained before adding, "He always seems to meet interesting people."

"Interesting is one word for it," Tiara mumbled before they heard the sound that signaled the beginning of the Match.

With that, Irelia went to the middle. Twisted Fate to the jungle. Vi and Blitzcranck to the top. And Tiara to the bottom.

The Dancer passed through her team's turrets and walked with the minions to the point where the two teams met together.

She saw the enemy minions and champion. It was Wukong. "Oh, a new fighter!" the monkey king yelled excitedly. "Let's see what you got!"

Wukong jumped forward with yellow clouds covering his feet. However, the Dancer leaned back to the point where her head almost reached the floor, making Wukong pass above her.