Beybe💙🌎: I don't know surprise me

I groaned wondering what it would've been like if I had pulled out of both girls.

I headed to McDonald's and got Bey and Shia some food.

Me: You're home?

BeyB💙🌎: Yes. Are you on your way?

Me: I got the food but Shia wanted something to eat too. I'll drop of hers first and come spend some time with you Aight?

BeyB💙🌎: Whatever.

I sighed putting my phone in my pocket heading to Shia's house.

........
I walked in seeing Shia laying on her bed doing her school work, She was still in college she might do dumb shit but she's smart. I coughed getting her attention she looked up at me with a smile plastered on her face.

I held out my hand so she can collect the food, She grabbed it and shook her head "Really Nicki, McDonald's?" She said with disappointment lace in her voice

"It was the closest and fastest" I tried to explain but she wasn't having it. "What fucking ever, You can go" She said turning her back on me.

"Ay let me rub your belly before I go" I said walking towards her.

"Fucking leave Onika" She said in a stern voice

I blew out my breath and stormed out of her house. I sighed thinking about the next 18 years with her.

I got in my car and headed to Beyoncé's house.

.........
"Thanks" Beyoncé said dryly taking the food out of my hands.

"What? You didn't want McDonald's either?" I asked growing frustrated that I wasn't getting anything right.

"It's not that, I appreciate you bringing the food to me" She said sitting down on the stool at the marble table.

"Then what is it B" I asked getting a bottle of water out of the fridge giving it to her. I heard her mumbled a small "Thanks" taking a sip of the water.

"I barley get any of your attention" She said tears welling in her eyes.

The fuck?

I sighed walking behind of her massaging her shoulders "Baby don't cry" I said trying to comfort her.

"It's the truth" She said tears now leaking from her eyes, I quickly wiped her tears away and hugged her from behind kissing her cheeks.

"Babe you're the only one that gets this much of attention from me, After you're done eating come lay down with me" I said