I didn't care if the public knew about me and Onika. I wanted to do a song with her and put it on my album even though I know it will push it back I didn't care, I wanted my baby on it.

"She needs to learn that she's not always in control, I am my own person I can do whatever I want and we're not even in a relationship" I said getting my point across.

They nodded changing the subject.

"How much weeks are you?" Michelle asked

"6 weeks" I said happily.

"I can't wait to be an auntie!" Kelly squealed. "Me too" Michelle said.

................
Onika's Pov
"Y'all ugly asses gon always be here when I come" I asked entering the studio seeing Drake and Meek ugly asses.

Drake chuckled and blew the smoke out his nose"Girl you know it's a sight to see" He said and Meek nodded looking me up and down "You know you missed us, Mostly me" He said. I rolled my eyes flicking him off.

I observed my surroundings and saw that there was a caramel fine ass sitting next to drake.

"Who's she?" I asked out loud

"This is Lori" He said and I saw the girl known as Lori watching me, There's no doubt that this girl can get it.

I approached her "Wassup ma?" I asked licking my lips. She smirked and crossed her arms over her chest "You tell me" She said patting the empty space next to her, I sat down and saw Wayne giving me a look, I ignored it and continued chatting up with Lori.

"Damn Nic you gon just steal her?" Drake asked.

I gave her a look and nodded my head yes. If he was trying to Mack on her he wasn't doing a good job.

"Hell yes I am" I said answering drake question. "You tryna head out?" I whispered in Lori's ear. She got up and started walking to the door.

I saw drake had his phone out and he muttered something I didn't even hear what he said my attention was on Lori's ass. I quickly got up not caring if I was being obvious and followed Lori out.

"Look" I heard Lori said turning around poking her acrylic nails into my chest "I have a boyfriend when we finish fucking I don't need any strings attached" She said getting straight to the point, I looked up into the sky thanking the Lord. I nodded my head and she led me to open up the back of my car, I raised an eyebrow, She didn't look like the girl that was willing to have sex in a car but nonetheless I quickly unlocked my car letting her in first and got in on top of her.

She latched her lips onto mine and I groaned feeling myself starting to get hard, I pressed my boner into her covered core and I heard her moan.

She pulled out a condom from her purse and handed it to me, I watched it suspiciously after what Shia did I learned to walk with my own condoms. I shook my head no and pulled out a condom from my back pocket "You sure you didn't put any holes in it" She asked well more so moaned out as I was sucking on her neck.