fifteen; being all lovely dovey

SHAWN MENDES

My lips curved into a smile as I approached Ren's front door. Luckily, her cousin was away for the day so, it was only her and I. I liked Olly, I really did but, I wanted to spend some time with my new lovely girlfriend.

I knocked, and, waited for her face to appear but Olly showed up only a jeans. "Hey man." Said Olly, letting me in.

"Hi bud. Where are you doing dressed like that?" I pointed as he chuckled.

Olly winked at me. "Now that we are kind of friend, I can trust you." He said lowly. "Don't say anything to Ren, but, I'm going on a date." He smiled.

I hummed. "Oh, well, have fun bro." I said, walking in her room. "Serenity?"

"Over here!" She talked from the bathroom. "I can't find that perfume anywhere!" She mumbled, looking around.

I looked over me, and, saw her perfume. "Are you talking about that?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said. "Thank you!" She pecked my lips and, walked in the bedroom as I followed her. "Let's get cozy in the living room. I picked some movies and made pop corn, and, pizzas!" She giggled excitedly.

I kissed her softly. "You're the best, thank you." I replied, sitting down. "So, is Olly gay or straight? I just— don't really know."

She chuckled. "He's straight, hella straight." She answered. "But, he acts a little gay. Do you mind?"

"No at all." I shook my head. "Where did he went today?"

"Oh, he wanted to walk around so I gave him the best place I knew and set him free." She answered, falling on the couch.

"At least, we can spend the day together." I cheered, wrapping my arm around her. "I missed you." I admitted.

"Me too." She said. "I wish you were here for Christmas, but, it was maybe a little too early to meet our families?" She mumbled.

"It definitely was." I agreed with her. "Even though I'm dying to make you meet my family." I chuckled. "It was too early."

"Next holiday, I meet your parents and you will meet mine, alright?" She proposed, making me smile.

"If you want to." I told her. "I don't mind. My parents either."

She laid herself between my legs, allowing her head to rest against my chest. "We never talked about that." She said. "What do you want to do later? Like a serious job?"

"That's why I came to New York, baby. To find myself. Maybe in the music? Guitar teacher? I don't really know." I hummed against her hair. "What about you? I know that you have something in mind."

She nodded, with a little laugh. "A writer. I want to write my book, maybe more."

"Well, I believe in you." I replied, intertwining our hands. "I know you can do it."

She hummed. "You would be great as a guitar teacher. Maybe we could live in Toronto?" She suggested.

"Toronto, eh?" I chuckled. "And, we?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I feel like you're that person you know? Like you're it for me."

I watched her in awe as she talked about me, us. "That's cute. When did you think of all of this?"

She giggled. "When I was in the shower, it came in my mind and yeah." She admitted shyly.

I laughed, kissing her head. "I don't mind, that's cute." I told her sweetly. "Anyways, lets watch this movie."

"Or we could just stay here, doing anything." She proposed, looking up. "And eat of course." She added with a giggle.

"What happened to the movie, eh?" I teased, kissing her head.

"I— I mean we could watch the movie if you want to." She stuttered.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "I was joking, babe." I spoke. "We can do anything you want."

We laid here, talking about everything. How she grew up in The Hamptons, how she used to love going to New York when her dad allowed himself a little weekend. Or, how I used to play with my cat until I was sweating like crazy and couldn't breathe correctly. Her laugh echoed through my ears as I fully enjoyed this moment.

"I really like you right now." She said.

I arched an eyebrow. "Oh! Because you used to don't really like me, before?"

"No! No! That's not what I meant." She paused. "I really like us, right now. That's what I meant!"

I laughed loudly, my head falling back. "Yeah, I got you. I really do."

authors note:

Hiii, did I really post? I think so.
My update is shitty but I hope you'll still enjoy it :))) I love you guys! <3