three; meeting of kelly

SERENITY HUDSON
"See you later, Sooty."
John Niven, Kill Your Friends
—————

As soon as my eyes fluttered open, I looked around trying to remember what happened yesterday night but nothing came, I shouldn't have drunk that much wine. The sound of the TV made me turn my head so I could see what was on it: The Thorns Birds.

I rested myself on my elbows as I saw Shawn seating on the other side of the couch eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning." I talked as he grabbed the remote and pushed pause.

He smiled and put his hand on my ankle. "Morning Ren."

I arched an eyebrow. "Ren? This is new." He blushed hardly.

"Uh, I can call you Serenity..." I laughed quietly and sat up.

I kissed his cheek quickly. "It's okay, silly." He grinned crazily. "Since when do you watch that?" I asked referring to the TV show.

He shrugged. "Since I met you." He replied truthfully as I felt myself melting from the inside. "You looked so into the book and since I'm too lazy to read, I did my research and saw that they did a miniseries." He said proudly.

"That's great! Can't wait for you to read 'Me Before You' so we can watch the movie." I told him excitedly. "I should leave, I don't want to bothers you."

He laughed, grabbed me by the waist and sat me down. "You are going anywhere." He spoke as I chuckled. "If you are going somewhere, you will go with me."

I raised my eyebrow. "Uh uh and where?" I giggled.

"Central Park?" He suggested. "And coffee?"

I shrugged. "It could be a good idea but I need to pick up Kelly."

He frowned and threw me a confused look. "Kelly? Who's that?"

"My lil baby." He gasped. "Not like that, idiot! She's my puppy!"

He shook his head. "We can't, Ren. I'm allergic to dogs."

I rolled my eyes. "You're no fun! Come with me, so you can meet her, please!" I whined as he sighed.

"Okay, okay I'm coming!" He put his hand in surrender as I threw myself at him. His arms slowly started to wrap around me as we enjoyed the moment.

I cleared my throat. "Dress yourself then we will go to my place, okay?" He hummed as he disappeared in his room. "Wait...Shawn!" I walked to the room and opened the door revealing a shirtless Shawn. "Shit."

I closed my eyes as I heard his giggles coming closer to me. "Open your eyes, Ren. Don't be shy." He whispered.

I gulped. "B-but you're shirtless." I mumbled under breath.

He laughed louder, his hands pushed mine away as I slowly opened my eyes. What I had in front of me was pure magic, he looked like a greek god.

"It's like we were at the pool." He shrugged grabbing a fresh t-shirt. "Want did you want?" He asked nicely.

I scratched the back of my neck. "I wanted to know if I could keep your t-shirt until we go to my place?" I whispered.

A blush creeped his cheeks. "So, now you borrow my clothes?" He queried. "Come here." He told me softly.

A frown took place on my face as I stepped into his room. I was literally stepping into his intimacy, I didn't know if I liked that or not. He grabbed my hand bringing me closer, he fixed my, well, his t-shirt and grabbed his perfume.

"What are you doing?" I asked eyeing him.

The cutest smile appeared on his face at my question. "You told me that I smelled good." He chuckled spreading his perfume around the collar.

"The wine was talking!" I told him as he shook his head with a laugh. "What?"

He took a deep breath. "You're such a bad liar, Serenity."

"That is not true!" I protested. "End of the conversation, we have to go." I talked grabbing his hand in mine. 

[]

Thirty minutes later, I could finally see my front door. "You live here?" Asked Shawn behind me.

"Last floor!" I told him. "I have the best view." I added with a excited squeal.

"I don't doubt about that." He laughed as we stepped into the lift. "So how's Kelly?"

"Cutest puppy ever!" I replied. "She's so tiny, gosh. You will love her, everyone loves her."

He rolled his eyes while I looked for my keys. The soft sound of her paws behind the door made me open it as fast as I could, Shawn chuckled behind me.

"Baby!" I yelled kneeling on the floor as my puppy of five months jump everywhere at my sight. "Hi love, how have you been? Mommy missed you." I whispered kissing her nose.

Shawn laughed. "She cute." He admitted.

I turned around with a proud grin. "Told you." I replied. "Can you take her in your arms, please?"

"Ren, I don't know if it's a good idea..." He started but sighed as he saw our puppies eyes. "You won, gimme." He mumbled.

I squealed and left a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you." I grabbed her in my arms and smiled. "Look at that, Kels. It's Shawn."

I probably looked extremely dumb while talking to my puppy but I don't know. It felt right...for me.

"You're crazy." He stated taking my puppy in his arms. He just stayed staring at her as she rested her head on Shawn's shoulder. "I think she likes me." He whispered like he was afraid of waking her up.

"I think, she does." I replied patting her head. "So you're down to taking her at Central Park with us?"

He sighed. "Of course, I can't say no to that cutie."

I clapped my hands together and went to look at for the leash, when I came back, Shawn was playing with her and scratching her stomach.

"She is crazy about you." I commented as she stood up and ran back to him. "Are you trying to steal my baby?"

H shrugged. "I might be." He teased as I gasped dramatically. "Now, go to Central Park."

"Before we go, I have a book for you! I'm pretty sure you will like it." I said walking back in my apartment.

My shelf full of books of every type. Cook, music, love, drama, comedy, theater. I grabbed the first book that could please him.

'Kill Your Friends' written by John Niven. It was a crime fiction but the lead character was working in a record company in London. Since it was talking about music, Shawn could read it until the end.

"This is for you." I told him handing him the book. "Start to read it on your own, then we will read it together."

"Sure." He said shoving the book in his bag. "Alright, let's go to Central Park, Kels is waiting."

—————
author's note:
I'm definitely SOFTTT, don't @ me
JK, do @ me please, wanna know what you think🥺