Chapter 54

As casually as you could, you strolled into the small lecture hall, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention. Although your class was small, you wouldn't be surprised if at least half of them had heard about the earlier situation, if not being there at the time. The almost instant flare up of whispers and chatter confirmed your suspicions.

"Hey, settle down!" Mark barked from the front of the room, he was currently looking towards the board with his back to the class, he hadn't seen you come in. Unsurprisingly, his voice still travelled well even though it was bouncing off of the wall in front of him and back to your ears. God it was nice to hear his voice again. It had literally been no more than a day since you last saw him but that wasn't the point.

Just as you placed your backpack onto your normal seat and attempted to slide your notebook out of it with the least amount of sound, Mark snapped his head around almost like a homing beacon onto the sound of your book, you swore his head did a 180 before his body could follow along.

He locked eyes with you, his cheeks were slightly red, and his eyes were a tad strained. He had been stressing. Before you could stare at each other for too long and the people around you could get too suspicious you started "Sorry I'm late, Mr Fischbach-" Mark cut you off immediately, "Y/L/N, outside" he demanded in a harsh voice gesturing to the door. You would be lying if you said you weren't both scared and turned on by it.

You looked towards the door and gave him a facial expression as if to say 'Really?', he just raised his eyebrows further, causing the wrinkles on his forehead to emphasise. You held your hands up in a dramatic fashion and shuffled out the door, letting it slowly swing shut.

"Just a reminder" you heard Mark's voice from inside the lecture hall "If you are late to my class, you must wait outside until I allow you into the room" the end of his sentence started to fade away as the door almost made contact with the frame. It was followed by the sound of dress shoes on the hard floor.

You turned to face the door when the sound started getting louder to your position, the pressure of the door being yanked open made your hair shiver towards the direction of the classroom, first you saw a golden brown brogue poking out, then a dark grey trouser leg, closely followed by the torso and head of the man you loved.

He closed the door behind him and walked towards you, forcing you to move backwards, he was being quite intimidating and looked a little bit mad if you were being completely honest. After you'd both passed the small window on the door, his stern expression changed to one of relief. He snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest, "I was so worried" he mumbled into your hair as he cradled you in his arms.

You relaxed into his embrace for a while, then your eyes shot open and you pushed him away from you, perhaps too harshly. The hurt was evident on his face, you held your hands out to him quickly as an attempt to console him and show him that you didn't hate him. "No no no no" you started quietly, "Trust me, there is nothing I would want more right now than for you to hold me" you mumbled, his eyes softened but he was still suspicious as to why you would push him away like that.

Inhaling quickly and exhaling sharply, you explained "Kjellberg spoke to me", "Felix?" Mark questioned you, "Yeah" there was silence for a moment before you realised that he would need way more information than just that.

"He's noticed us, and people have been talking... a lot... about us. We can't do this anymore, sneaking around all the time, what if someone sees us or something?" you emphasised to him "That wont happen" Mark said immediately, you were quick to snap back "You don't know that, what if another teacher comes around that corner?" you gestured to the end of the corridor "And they see you hugging me like that?" you continued, "That would be it, game over, no more job for you".