Chapter 16 (xxx)

He dragged you into the storage cupboard that you'd previously watched him get changed in.

It was dark so you could barely see anything.

He pushed you up against the back wall and started to kiss you passionately.

'You don't know how much you tease me' he breathed into your neck as he left a trail of kisses down it.

'Not here, not now, Mark, wait till after lesson' you muttered, it was hard to think about what to say while he was doing this.

'No I'm not waiting anymore' he growled at you.

He caressed his fingers up your leg and under your skirt, grabbing your arse firmly.

You groaned into his mouth, you wanted to continue to tell him no but you also didn't want him to stop.

He lifted you up by your arse with one hand and made you wrap your legs around him with the other.

He effortlessly pinned you to the wall with his body and held you up with one hand.

His stray hand began to find its way up your skirt, he finally stopped kissing you and just let his nose touch yours as the heat of your breathing mixed together.

You has instinctively wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt his hand pull down your underwear.

'Mark, no' you whined into his shoulder.

'Tell me honestly you don't want this and I'll stop' he said, starting to circle your entrance with his finger.

Your breath hitched but you said nothing, 'And by the feel of you, your body isn't saying no' he whispered to you.

'Do you want me to stop?' he asked, it was a serious question but it came across as very provocative.

The feeling of his fingers playing with you made you speechless, so you entwined your fingers into his hair again and pulled it hard.

He growled he same was as he did the last time you did it, which seemed like forever now.

'I'm going to fuck you now, okay?' he asked dipping his finger into you, you moaned as a reply.

He moved his finger in and out of you until you could feel your own wetness against your legs.

'Undo my trousers' he commanded you, you placed your hand on his chest and trailed your way down to his crotch.

He exhaled deeply at your touch, you found his belt and undone it with ease, you returned one of your hands into his hair and started to lightly pull it while you pulled his zipper down.

He took his finger out of you and pulled down his trousers and boxers.

You felt something hot touch your leg, even if you could see properly you wouldn't need to look down, you knew what it was.

'I need you to tell me you want this' he said, teasing you with his tip by circling it around your entrance.

'I want this' you confirmed, he let your body drop slightly and he entered you.

He moved your body up and down, up and down, you moaned softly into his neck.

He began to kiss up you neck while still moving you, you tilted your head to the side to allow him more access to your neck.

You pulled on his hair again, making him groan against the skin on your neck, he sped up his pace, thrusting into you harder and harder.

Your moans became louder so he put one of his hands over your mouth to muffle them.

Your body involuntarily clenched around his dick and he moaned in return.

He moved his lips slowly up your neck and to your jawline, he nibbled it before moving up to your mouth.

As soon as his lips touched yours he started to passionately kiss you, he licked your bottom lip to ask for entry but you bit his and dragged it into your mouth.

He breathed deeply, allowing you to feel his breath on your mouth. You dragged your teeth along his bottom lip before letting him have it back.

You started to feel your climax inside of you as your womanhood tingled from the stimulation. Normally you wouldn't have orgasmed so quickly but he just kept hitting your g-spot which made you buck your hips into him.

You felt your release as you moaned into his neck.

'I've waited too long for this' he said, panting in between thrusts.

You just hummed in agreement and leaned your head against the wall.

'Mark?' you heard a voice from the classroom say.

You both stopped dead.

You involuntarily clenched around his dick again, he opened his mouth to moan but you put your hand over his mouth to muffle it.

'Mr. Fischbach?' the voice said, you looked at Mark in fear.

'Did you lock the door?' you whispered to him, he simply shook his head 'No'.