Chapter 6

It didn't take long to get back to your and Nova's flat, you were still living in the Universities accommodation so it was only a 10 minute walk away from the main campus.

You felt sad to be back in your joint living room, you did want to spend more time with Mr. Fischbach but he was going to have to reap the consequences of what he'd done. If he'd done anything? Either way, you hoped avoiding detention with him would make him even more fond of you.

You, Nova, Jesse and Jack were all sat round the too-small dinner table that you'd both put a bit of money towards, it hardly fit you and Nova let alone two others.

'So, it's 5:39pm' Nova stated, making you, Jesse and Jack all face her 'I reckon at 7pm we should hit the clubs' she continued, clapping her hands together with a big grin on her face.

You wrinkled your nose at the thought, clubs were basically the plague to you, but Jesse and Jack seemed up for the idea. You sighed internally until your phone went off.

Unknown Number: Miss [L/N], you have missed your detention with Mr. Fischbach. Please report to him or main office immediately.

You looked down at your phone with a confused expression, showing your phone to Nova for conformation. 'Do you know this number?' you inquired.

She shook her head, but the two boys had peaked an interest and Jack spoke up 'Yeah, that's the Uni's number'. The confused expression on your face just got worse, which Jack noticed.

'You remember when we signed up for our courses? We filled in a personal part and gave our numbers' he explained, you all just nodded not really sure on what to say.

'I thought it was just one of those if you get lost type things, but apparently that's why they took it' he continued, raising his eyebrows as he spoke his thought process out loud. Jesse looked even more confused than the rest of you.

'Do you think I should go?' you asked Nova, a real grumble in your throat. She exclaimed a 'No!' as soon as the question left your mouth 'He'll see you tomorrow, I'm sure he can keep himself satisfied until then' you nudged her with your elbow, wanting to keep everything hidden from the two people you'd only just met.

'Who are we talking about?' Jesse asked, this set Nova off on a rant about Mr. Fischbach, you were lost in thought so you only caught glimpses of what she was saying, probably more to keep yourself from embarrassment than out of disinterest.

You always seemed to tune back into their conversation at the wrong times. 

'He's got the hots for [Y/N]' No, he probably hasn't and it's just me overthinking.

'It's so unfair, why couldn't he have liked me, I'd jump straight on that' Ew, Nova! Always the one to be explicit.

You got up and walked to your room to get changed, not really wanting to hear anymore of what she had to say.

When you reached your room you flung yourself onto your bed, you felt your spine click at the release of pressure. Your phone vibrated again.

Unknown Number: Where are you?

This one wasn't the University, you wondered if it was someone who had the wrong number so you texted back with a simple 'Who is this?' and you thought nothing more of it.

You opened your cupboard finding a nice black pencil skirt that came up just above the knee, you pushed your black jeans off of your thighs and stepped out of them, throwing them to the not-sure-if-clean-or-dirty corner of your room where a pile of clothes were already growing.

You found some opaque tights with a couple of rips in them, it didn't matter, almost everything you owned had holes or rips in - putting them on you opened the cupboard again and found a rather nice black crop top that complimented the skirt nicely.

As you pulled off the jumper you were wearing for lesson you heard a knock at the door. Thinking you were quicker at getting dressed than you were you shouted 'Come in!' as you were only just putting the top on over your head.

Jack blindly opened the door with his mouth open about to speak before you heard a shrill 'Jesus Christ!'. You stood there completely unmoved by what had just happened, it didn't really matter to you.

'Sorry' he muttered to you before he started to leave the room 'No, wait' you said putting your hand out in front of you, reaching out for him, he stopped in his place and turned his head to you. 'What is it you wanted?' you continued with a smile.

'I just wanted to see if you were alright, you've been in here a long time' he said, rubbing the back of his next, not sure of where to look. You chuckled slightly.

'It's fine, Jack. I'm probably not the first female body you've seen' you said trying to clear the air, then it hit your brain what he had said 'It hasn't been that long has it?'.

'It's 6:46pm' he laughed back at you. Shit! Had it really been that long?

'Well, as you can see, I'm ready when you are' you said doing a little spin.

Something about the way Jack was looking at you told you that tonight was going to be a fun night.

Want chapters to be updated faster? Think about supporting me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/TheAngelThatWrote

The majority of my time is taken up working to be able to live, with your help I'll be able to spend more time writing and less time working if I'm able to make writing my primary job.