Chapter 5

You sat up straight in the chair, looking directly in forward. You heard Mr. Fischbach close the door behind you and lock it. You smirked slightly, feeling proud of yourself that you'd been able to get to him.

Then he came into view. You glanced at him for a second before lifting your chin with pride and staring forward again. He looked pissed off, but you were determined to win.

He sat down at his chair slowly, never taking his eyes off of you. He propped his elbows up on the table and entwined his fingers so he was covering his mouth. You still avoided making eye contact with him but the temptation was took great, you gave in and looked at him.

It seemed as though he was waiting for that because as soon as you did he took his hands away from his mouth and set them down on the desk.

'Are you quite finished?' he asked, you looked away from him again 'I don't know what you mean' you lied. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

'You said you would behave?' he stated, slight annoyance rimmed his words. 'I did behave' you replied quickly, it was practically impossible to not look at him, knowing how much you loved the deep hazel tint of his eyes. So, you focused on a folder in his filing cabinet labelled 'The Tudors'.

'You call that behaving?' he laughed, the smoothness of his deep voice made you want to look at him more than anything, you closed your eyes to concentrate.

'Miss [L/N], are you even listening to me?' he half-shouted. This got your attention and you snapped your eyes to meet his, his mouth changed into a smirk.

'Yes' you gulped, if you couldn't ignore him then you'll be blunt.

'If you're not willing to listen to me then were going to have to spend more time together after class, is that what you want?' he asked slyly, you knew what you were going to do.

'No, I can't stand that classroom' you said, crossing your leg over the other and leaning on the back of the chair. 'I can arrange private tutoring for you if you like?' you heard him say, you were no longer looking at him but up at the ceiling.

'No Sir, I don't think that would be appropriate' you said, a slight hint of sarcasm in your voice. He didn't reply instantly like he normally does so you opened your eyes, just to see him standing above you. This startled you a little bit.

'And why would that be?' he asked, folding his arms in defence. You smiled slightly and stood up.

'That just wouldn't be professional of you now would it, Sir?' you teased, he was standing so close to you that when you stood you almost rubbed against him. You headed for the door, but he grabbed you by the wrist, you resisted his grip and managed to get in front of the door. He pulled you so you turned around to face him.

He leaned in towards you, you shuffled backwards until you felt the door against your back. You turned your head towards the door out of instinct, you noticed there was no window on the door so no one would get the wrong idea if they walked passed. Well, get the correct idea, but you didn't want anyone knowing about this.

'The only unprofessional thing here is you insistence to wind me up, and tease me' he kind of whispered, almost closing the gap between the two of you. But, not enough. You could feel his body heat through your jeans.

He was inches away from your face, 'Mr. Fischbach, you've only known me for 5 hours. If you think that's teasing, I have some bad news for you' you smirked, looking down at his lips, fully aware that he was looking at yours.

You bit your lip, hoping that he would see. The long outtake of breath told you that he did.

He leaned into you, slightly tilting his head to show that he was aiming for your neck. You could feel his hot breath against your skin, it gave you goosebumps.

At that exact moment someone knocked on the door. Seriously? Both of you jumped away from the door and tried to straighten yourself up. Mr. Fischbach seemed to snap out of his trance almost instantly, opening the door to be greeted by the face of another teacher.

'Can I have a word about next semesters curriculum?' the shortish woman said, she was quite pretty with a black full fringe and amazing make up which made her look even more attractive.

'Miss [L/N] go back to class, we'll continue this conversation later on' Mr. Fischbach commanded, you couldn't help but feel a bit jealous about leaving him alone with this incredibly beautiful woman, but there wasn't anything you could do.

You pushed passed him to make sure he knew you were annoyed and continued your way to the classroom.

'And goodbye to you too' you heard Mr. Fischbach shout behind you. You said nothing.

Plonking yourself back down in your seat next to Nova, you felt jealousy take over you. But, why? He isn't even yours and you'd literally met him only 5 hours ago. And he's your fucking teacher.

'You okay?' Nova asked you, knowing full well that you wanted to rant. But, there was no way you could tell her about this! 'Yeah, I'm fine' you muttered.

'You know what? I'm having a couple of people round mine literally after lesson for drinks, you should come and get your mind off of things' she nudged you with her elbow. The thought of skipping a detention filled you with dread, but you couldn't trust yourself to have another interaction with Mr. Fischbach again. You wouldn't know what you'd do... well, you did. It was just better you don't do that.'

You agreed, it couldn't be so bad. And it was easier because you were both still in student accommodation so you lived literally 5 minutes away from main campus.

Time passed pretty quickly and there was still no sign of Mr. Fischbach, you could feel yourself turning green with envy and red with anger. You imagined yourself as a weird mixture of green and red.

Soon, the bell sounded and you grabbed your bag quicker than you have in your entire life, you stormed out of the classroom with Nova determined to forget about Mr. Fischbach.

Whoops, you spoke too soon. As your hand touched the door of the exit you saw him. His red floof stood out in the crowd, but you hoped that you wouldn't. You'd made your decision and you couldn't go back now. If you stayed something would happen and it would get you both in trouble.

You were staring at him and sure enough he made eye contact with you. You watched as the realisation that you were leaving hit him, he began to walk faster but you were too far away. You hurried out of the building as quickly as you could, catching up with Nova.

'Go, go, go!' you said, grabbing her arm and forcing her to walk at an incredible pace. 'What the hell?!' she exclaimed. You began to remind her that you had detention with Mr. Fischbach and that you'd just seen him storming towards you down the corridor.

'Nova, fooken wait would ya?' you heard someone shout from behind you. You both turned around to inspect who the voice belonged to. You saw a guy with brown and green hair bounding towards you with another guy desperately trying to keep up with him.

You were so concerned about Mr. Fischbach catching you that you didn't even notice that this guy was Irish. '[Y/N], this is Jack and Jesse, Jack and Jesse, this is [Y/N]' Nova said, snapping yourself back into the conversation.

You were mesmerised by a pair of crystal blue orbs staring at you in confusion. Good god!

'Sorry, what were your names?' you asked, giving him your full attention. This guy was gorgeous!

'I'm Jack!' he said, giving you a beaming smile 'I'm Jesse' a short guy with brown mousy hair stated but you weren't paying attention to him.

You knew exactly how you were going to let your emotions out, and maybe this new plan of yours would get rid of your sexual frustration. Then Mr. Fischbach couldn't get around you so easily.

That when you spotted him, standing by the exit, scanning the crowd for you.

'We need to go' you squeaked, pulling Nova in the direction of your dorm.

Want chapters to be updated faster? Think about supporting me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/TheAngelThatWrote

The majority of my time is taken up working to be able to live, with your help I'll be able to spend more time writing and less time working if I'm able to make writing my primary job.