Chapter 4

Eventually, Nova decided to show her face. As soon as you spotted her your eyes went wide and you ran to her.

'Bathroom. Now' you said to her in a hushed voice before pushing her out of the doorway. You heard Mr. Fischbach calling after you, but you ignored him. You needed to tell Nova what had happened.

When you got into the girls bathroom you done a quick sweep of the cubicles to make sure no one else was in there and then locked the door. Nova looked at you with a confused look mixed with have you just killed someone?

'So..' you began, this was going to take some time.

After you had told her everything that had happened, all the little comments and him looking down your shirt, you looked at her waiting for a reply.

'Lucky!' she whined, you rolled your eyes at your friend 'This isn't funny, what should I do?' you asked sincerely.

'Bang him' she said bluntly, you laughed slightly. 'Don't be stupid, I can't even be sure that he likes me!' you paused for a second.

'And I don't even like him, he's an arse!' you added. Nova put her hands on your shoulders, giving you a knowing look.

'I have a plan' she smiled 'Ignore him all lesson and see how he reacts, you still have that detention with him after class don't you?' she asked, you nodded not really sure what to say.

'Well, he did say be a good girl to me just before the class entered' you said with a questioning tone, not really sure what to make of it. She stared you down.

'Do it, please. For me?' she batted her eyelids 'Fine!' you groaned, it was going to be the only way to shut her up. You looked at your phone, it showed 1:21pm. Shit! You had been in here for 21 minutes. He's going to be pissed.

You grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the classroom.

Upon entering the room, Mr. Fischbach glared at the two of you. Mainly you, but you still strutted your way back to your seat. He continued to speak to the whole class and set your assignments for the next two hours. You thought he was going to let it slip that you were so late, so you let your guard down and got on with the work.

'So, do you mind telling me why you were so late?' Mr. Fischbach said in a hushed voice, leaning over you and Nova.

'Well, umm.. We were just- um' you stuttered, going red in the face. You were bad at lying under pressure. That's when Nova butted in.

'I had a lady problem and she was helping me with it, sorry Sir.' Nice one Nova. He looked for a way to dismiss her reasoning but couldn't. He half turned to walk away then he turned back.

'Didn't I move you?' he asked looking at Nova, who began to get her things together to move.

'No, let her stay' you pleaded, you didn't want to sit alone again 'We'll be good, I promise' you continued, using his own words against him.

'Fine' he muttered, giving you both a smile 'But, I'm still seeing you after class for your misbehaviour earlier' he pointed at you, all you could do was nod before he walked away to his desk.

'Good job at ignoring him' Nova bit at you, you remembered your conversation in the bathroom and set out to ignore him for the rest of the lesson. Doing all of your work you raised the blind again so you could daydream out the window.

Mr. Fischbach had noticed what you did and said 'Put the blind down Miss [L/N]' you ignored him as told 'Miss [L/N], put the blind down, I wont ask again' he added a bit louder. Again, you ignored him.

'Outside!' he bellowed, making you jump. You got up not looking at him and walked out of the classroom to lean on the wall by the door.

Shortly, he emerged from the class, closing the door behind him. 'Follow me' he ordered and so you did. You walked down a long corridor until he gestured to a small room. You walked in as told and took a seat, presuming that this was his office.

Want chapters to be updated faster? Think about supporting me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/TheAngelThatWrote

The majority of my time is taken up working to be able to live, with your help I'll be able to spend more time writing and less time working if I'm able to make writing my primary job.