Chapter 3

You watched in despair as the classroom door closed, you were left with him. 

He's going to give me the whole 'I know you're better than this' speech, you'd heard this a thousand times but the truth was: it didn't matter how many times it was said, if the teacher made your life hell then you'd make theirs hell. Simple as that.

At the moment, this guy made Mr. Fenton seem like an angel. I could do it, I could just walk out and he couldn't do a thing about it. You stayed planted on the spot, you were so tempted to do it, but something stopped you.

'Sit down, Miss [L/n]' Mr. Fischbach said, and for once you did as you were told. You went and sat back in the seat you were previously in. You just wanted to leave, let the torture end.

Once you were seated, Mr. Fischbach slid your phone back to you on the desk and proceeded to make his way to the back of your chair. You opened up text messages and you couldn't believe what you were reading.

Nova: What were you saying about Mr. Fischbach? I only heard 'Hot as hell' and 'I'd fuck him' I couldn't hear you over the class xx

Nova: How big do you think his dick is? 8, 9 inches?xx

Nova: Now that you've pointed out his muscles, I can't stop staring xx

She was so dead when you saw her next, then it dawned on you that he had read these. Nope, I'm noping out. 

The blind to the window next to you shot down, shielding your view from the outside world, it made you jump. Mr. Fischbach leaned in from behind you and placed his hands on the back of your chair, slightly pulling you backwards.

'We don't need to give you any more distractions, do we?' he said quite close to your left ear. You shivered slightly from the warmth of his breath on your cold ear. Yeah, that's what it was, because you were cold. 

You held your breath as he returned to his place at his desk. You continued to read the texts from your phone when your eyes widened in disbelief.

Nova: I know you're back-chatting him because you want to spend more time with him outside of class so you can have him all to yourself, you sly bitch xx

 The thought of him reading that went through your mind, you had to do something to cover this up, he couldn't think that this was the reason why you were sassing him.

'Do I really have to stay?' you blurted out, he looked up at you suddenly and slowly took off his glasses. Damn, no, keep your mind out of the gutter, girl! 

'Yes, you do.' he said bluntly 'But, why?' you whined, you were really acting like a child now but you didn't care you needed to get out of this class room and away from him. He had a strange affect on you.

'Because..' he started, he leaned forward and began to take his blazer off. Oh my god, seriously, why? You averted your eyes. 

'Because...?' you continued his sentence for him waiting for a proper answer. There was no reply so you turned your attention back to him. He had taken his blazer off and was now undoing his tie.

'Because I said so' he finished looking you dead in the eye. Okay, Nova was right, he is hot. You subconsciously bit your lip. You heard a slightly chuckle come from him. Was he doing this on purpose?

'That's a shitty reason' you muttered under your breath, you heard the scraping of the chair and looked round to see Mr. Fischbach raising from his chair. 

'I'm sorry what?' he said slightly squinting one half of his face and cocking his head. He knew exactly what you said he just wanted to see if you had the balls to say it back. Which you did.

'I said, that's a shitty reason' you said in a louder voice, at this he walked over to your desk like he had before and leaned on it so you were face level again.

'Look, this is my lunch break too' he started, you refused to back down this time you were inches apart from his face 'and until you start to show me some respect there will be-' he hesitated for a second then continued 'Punishments'. You maintained eye contact with him but you could have sworn you saw him smile in your peripheral vision. 

You were way too rallied up to stop, you stood so you didn't feel as inferior to him. He stood up straighter in order to be slightly taller than  you, like he knew what he was doing.

'Oh yeah, like what?' you challenged him, for a moment you glanced down at his mouth to see that he was biting his bottom lip. Wait, what?! 

'I suggest you sit down' he said slowly, it intimidated you as much as you hated to admit it. You didn't budge, you were willing to see how far it would take him to break so you knew his limits for the future.

You could feel his quick warm breath on your lips, he was breathing heavily. Neither of you backed down.

'Who's Nova?' he said with a smirk, knowing this would get you, you hesitated for a second which caused you blink rapidly, just for a moment but he saw. You refused to answer.

You looked down to the ground, looking him up and down as you did. You could see something in his trouser pocket, a wallet? His phone? Wait is that his- oh my god it is.

You blushed immensely at this realisation. You assumed that he thought you were blushing because of what he'd said. You looked down at yourself feeling beaten, when you realised that he could see straight down your top.

'I suggest you don't talk big, if you can't take... big' he said softly finally moving away from you and back to his desk, he was looking down at the work on his desk. You stayed standing not quite sure what to say, then it came to you.

'About 8 or 9 inches?' you muttered, still looking at him. His head shot up at this comment. Got him. You sat back down in your seat, still maintaining eye contact with him.

He opened his mouth to say something then quickly shut it again, he thought for a while then finally spoke. 

'How old are you, [F/N]?' he leaned back in his chair and looked at you intently. You were a bit taken a-back by his question, you wondered if he was implying what you thought he was implying.

'I'm 21' you said bluntly, he smiled to himself then got on with his work. You still had another 2 hours left with him, how were you going to cope?

'Just so you know, I'm older than you so you should listen to me more often' he said after some time, why was he still going on about this? You guessed it was on his mind so you played along.

'And why should I do that?' you said, leaning forward allowing your jumper to drop again. His eyes quickly flickered to your cleavage then back to your eyes. 

'Because, I know what's best for you' he said with a lustful look. 'Best for me?' you laughed snapping him out of his trance 'You can't even teach me let alone get to know me!' you snorted because you laughed too hard, then looked down at your phone again.

'I'll learn how to control your attitude and then I'll learn how to control you' he smirked, putting his glasses back on 'We'll see about that' you said.

'Trust me... I will, I'll have you on a leash by the end of the week' you looked at him suddenly, he was putting his tie back on, he pulled it up tightly around his neck as though he was giving an example. Wait, was he being literal? Oh, I hope he was being literal. Wait, stop it he's your teacher!

The bell sounded again, meaning the second part of the lesson had started. He put his blazer back on and prepared himself for the class coming in.

'Just be a good girl for me will you' he said with a wink, then the class started to file in.

Want chapters to be updated faster? Think about supporting me on Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/TheAngelThatWrote

The majority of my time is taken up working to be able to live, with your help I'll be able to spend more time writing and less time working if I'm able to make writing my primary job.