Chapter 15

After that evening with Mark you found yourself looking up ways on how to get hickeys to go quicker. You'd tried many of the suggested ways but none seemed to work as quickly as you would have liked.

But today was the day, you woke up and they had finally gone. You'd waited four days, yeah it doesn't seem like long but after all the flirty texts Mark kept sending you it couldn't have come around sooner.

You rushed to get dressed, making sure you wore the white knee-high socks again and a short black skirt. If the clean neck wasn't enough to get his attention then this was.

As soon as you were washed and dressed you made your way to class, you weren't as early as you would have liked because you woke up late.

You got to his room with five minutes to spare.

'Good morning' he said without looking up from his paper work, he probably didn't know it was you.

'Good morning, Mark' you said in the most alluring voice you could pull off. You'd checked no one else was in the room as well, so you wouldn't give away your secret.

This got his attention, he looked you up and down before giving you a little smile.

You walked over to your window seat, making sure to put an extra sway into your hips, you knew you'd done well when you heard him exhale loudly. You gave him an innocent look as you took your books out of your bag.

He was about to say something as someone entered the room and sat at their desk, you saw him take out his phone, type for a while, then waited. Your phone vibrated.

Mark: That outfit... trying to impress someone are we? x

You: I don't think it was my outfit that impressed you, anyway it's you who should be impressing me x

Mark: Oh, really? x

You started to type out a reply but the bell rang, you looked up at Mark who was tucking his phone into his back pocket and started to erase the whiteboard.

You noticed that Nova wasn't in today, she must still be with Jesse.

He said hello to everyone like he normally does and got on with the lesson, he handed out some sheets as always and gave you yours last.

As he handed you your paper he placed his finger over yours, for just a second so no one noticed but you felt the butterflies attack your tummy.

He continued to talk the assignment through but you weren't listening, a tiny piece of ripped up paper was poking out of your paper. You slid it out and read it.

'I want to fuck you so badly. You don't understand how hard it is to have you sitting in my lesson when all I want to do is bend you over my desk'

You looked up at him as soon as you had finished reading it, he glanced over at you during his speech getting that you had read it.

He stopped for a second to wet his lips with his tongue, you knew he done that to remind you of where it's been. Then he continued to talk so no one suspected anything.

You started to do the assignment as he was talking so you could reply to his note, but someone interrupted his train of thought.

'Can you explain the hierarchy of power? It's confusing me' a voice asked, Mark thought for a moment then spoke.

'Everyone stand and line up in height order along the front'

People hesitantly got up from their chairs, you stayed put. Everyone was up but you.