Chapter 4

Today is the day, I am going to Paris to work with Blue Sky Industries. Vikram and Ricky came to airport to send me off.

"I will miss you." I cried keeping my head on the chest of Vikram.

"I will miss you too, Ri." He said kissing on my hairs and resting his cheek on my head.

"You just have to say and I will stay here with you, Vikram? I said showing puppy eyes.

" Ri, we already spoke on this matter." He said in a strict tone.

"Fine." I pouted and turned towards Ricky.

"I will miss you, Ricky." I said hugging Ricky.

"I will miss you the most." Ricky said, "Don't know why this idiot is sending you away." He huffed. "But don't worry I will make sure your husband behaves well in your absence." Ricky said with a smile.

"You better make sure of that. I don't want him to be struck in any scandals and his photos appearing in the news with a random woman beside him." I said to Ricky.

"Gauri," Vikram said coming to us,  "You know well about me and again you are saying this, you are the only woman in my life and I am not interested in others."

"Really? " I asked teasing him.

"Yes, why do I need others, when I have my love near me." Vikram said pinching my nose making me giggle.

"Okay, be safe you both and I will call you daily." I said giving hug to Ricky.

"I Love You and I will miss you." I said placing a small kiss on Vikram's cheek.

"I Love you too, doll and I will miss you more." Vikram said kissing my cheek softly while ruffling my hair.

The announcement of the flight was heard and I hurried inside bidding bye to my husband and my best buddy.

The flight landed in Paris and I reached the apartment where I am going to stay along with another roommate, who is Ricky's cousin.
I pressed the door bell switch and waited for the person inside the apartment to open the door after a few minutes, the door opened revealing a slender looking girl.

"Hii, I am Gauri." I said smiling at her politely.

"Hello Gauri, I am Anika Mishra." She said giving a brief hug. "Come inside." She said taking my briefcase inside.

As I walked Inside the apartment, I observed that it was a small cozy apartment with two rooms, a living room that lead into the balcony and a small kitchen.

"Ricky told me about you." Anika said once we got settled down in the sofa of living room. "In fact always speaks with me about you, you are the first girl, he speaks so much about." Anika said.

"He is a nice guy and we are best friends." I said.

"Off course, he is." Anika said, " So, you are going to work for Blue Sky Industries."

"Yes."

"It's a good company and gives opportunity for the beginners to learn the best." Anika said.

"What do you do? " I asked, "I am sorry, actually I don't know anything about you except for your name and you are Ricky's cousin."

"Actually I am sorry that I didn't introduced myself to you correctly." Anika laughed.

"As you know I am Anika Mishra, I am working as an Architect in Phoenix. Arc. My parents live in India and I came here 3 years back to pursue my career and I was living in this apartment from then" Anika said. "Earlier a colleague of mine used to share this apartment with me but recently she got married and shifted to California with her husband."