Chapter 36

Gauri~

I splashed water on my face looking in the washroom mirror, what's happening to me? Why am I feeling this strange sensations inside me when I am around Omkaraji? I shook my head and dabbed my face with the tissue reapplying the make up.

After getting satisfied with my appearance, I opened the restroom door to step out but instead I was pushed inside with a force that I stumbled inside and regained my composure. I raised my head and saw Sourav Mehta latching up the washroom door.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Mehta? Let me out." I said trying to act brave while my insides began to tremble in fear knowing about his intentions.

"Sure, I will let you out, Gorgeous but only after I had my fun with you." Mr. Mehta said walking towards me with a lustful look.

"Mr.Mehta, This isn't good, please let me out." I said trying escape past him but he caught my arm and yanked me towards him pressing me against the near by wall.

"Not so soon, darling." He said pressing his body against mine, I tried to push him away but he caught my hands and held them above my head.

"Please, let me go." I cried trying to get away from him and he ignored my pleas, he began to force himself on me and I screamed out loud calling for help.

I wiggled my legs and hands trying to free myself but he held me in a death grip.

No. This can't happen I can't let this happen. I shouted panicked as he began to unzip my dress crying out loud that my throat began to hurt.

"No one's gonna hear you, Darling, the walls are soundproof and the restroom is away from the party area." Mr. Mehta said smiling evilly pulling down my zip and I shouted scared praying for the universal forces to save me.

As he was about to pull down my dress, the washroom door opened with a bang and in came Omkaraji. It didn't took him more time to realize what's going on and his face turned red with anger, he looked ferocious like Shankerji, who opened his third eye, he came storming towards Mr. Mehta and punched him so hard on his jaw that he landed on the floor spitting blood. I was too shocked with the happenings that I just sat down on the floor curled up hugging my knees.

Omkaraji began to kick and punch Mr. Mehta repeatedly venting out all his anger a few security guards, who came inside tried to stop Omkaraji but he was unstoppable.

"Sir, please let us handle him." The Manager, who came inside said to Omkaraji, "We will make sure to hand him to police, please sir, we can't traumatize the lady even more, she needs help." The manager said and only then did Omkaraji stopped and looked at me.

"All of you out." Omkaraji commanded in a menacing voice and without a word, the manager and the security guards walked out dragging an unconscious Mr. Mehta with them.

Omkaraji walked towards me removing his coat and squatted beside me wrapping the coat around me.

Omkara~

I was speaking with Mr. Riley keeping an eye on my assistant discreetly, I found her walking towards restrooms. I excused myself and walked towards the washrooms as Gauri didn't returned.

The Restroom door was locked and I felt something fishy, I trusted my gut feeling and kicked open the door and the sight in front of me made my blood boil with rage, Sourav was forcing himself on Gauri. I saw red and began to kick him until the manager stopped me reminding about Gauri.

One look in her direction broke my heart, Gauri was sitting in the corner curled up hugging her knees, vulnerably, her dress was torn. I ordered everyone to get out of the place and covered Gauri with my coat  carefully trying not to scare her.

"It's Okay, you are safe now." I said wrapping my arm around her. "You are safe now." I said more like I am assuring myself. I thanked all the Gods for making me reach her on the right time.

Gauri didn't reacted and sat there frozen, making me feel worried.

"Everything's alright, I am here to protect you." I said softly running my fingers through her hair trying to extract some emotion out of her and Gauri hugged me tight breaking into sobs that broke my heart.

"It's okay, you are safe, I am here, take deep breathes, Baby." I said rocking me as Gauri clutched me tightly, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a tight hug trying to make her feel safe.

"Please, get me out of here." Gauri cried hiding her face in my chest with her eyes tightly closed.

"I am taking you out of here, right now. Please take deep breathes and remember I am here for you and will never leave your side again." I assured her lifting her in my arms carrying her out of the restroom.

"O, what happened to Gauri?" Rudra, who came running towards us along with Bhavya asked.

I gave him a cold glare making him shut up as I carried Gauri, out towards the back door, where my driver was waiting for me.

I entered into the car along with Gauri, who was laying in my arms weakly.

"You are safe now, I  taking you to my home." I said and instructed my driver to drive us home.

I laid Gauri carefully on my bed, she fell asleep due to all the stress and exhaustion. I wiped off the dried tears off her cheeks without disturbing her sleep.

"O, I am really sorry." Rudra said coming inside my room hurriedly, "I got to know, what has happened." He said feeling guilty.

"We will talk about it outside the room." I said pointing towards Gauri, who was sleeping on my bed and Rudra nodded in understanding.

"Is she all right?" Bhavya asked in a whisper.

"For now, she is." I said looking at Gauri.

"Let's go down." Rudra said walking down.

"Ms.Rathore." I called making Bhavya turn.

"Yes, sir." She said in attention.

"Can you change Gauri's clothes, the clothes she's wearing would be suffocating her." I said giving her my T-shirt and pyjamas pants from the wardrobe.

"Sure, sir." Bhavya nodded and walked inside my room as I walked towards the living room with Rudra.