Chapter 37

IMPORTANT NOTE:

So, many of you were asking why Gauri was hiding her marital status and leading Omkara falsely. So, I am trying to explain it now. (Don't worry, the story is below this note.)

1.Since Gauri was forced to marry Vikram due to her father's debt to Kali Thakur, Vikram was feeling guilty that because of his father, Gauri didn't get to enjoy her life and got married to him in a young age of 18. So, he asked Gauri to hide her marital status and enjoy and experience things in her life like every normal girl of her age. You can see, because of that Vikram never stops or restricts Gauri from enjoying her life. He thinks people will treat her differently if they knows she's a married woman and about the risks she has to face if people and paparazzi knows she's related to Thakur's.

2. Gauri never got a need to reveal her marital status cause she thinks Omkara as her friend (you don't need to reveal all your secrets to the friends) and also Vikram had instructed her not to reveal her marital status cause if people gets to know she's wife of Vikram Thakur, a famous businessman then they will treat her different.

3. And as for Omkara, Gauri thinks him as her friend and he's developing feelings for her, which is necessary for the story line to go forward. The story is meant to be like that where Gauri has to choose The One, she loves among the two best choices! ( please, Refer the story description.)

I am just clarifying the plot to you guys, you are free to tell me your views and suggest any changes for this story, I will take them in a positive way without feeling bad cause, I believe Criticism is what helps you grow realising your mistakes.

Thank you.

P. S. It's a double update today, the second update will be published shortly :)

______________________________________

Omkara~

"O, I am really sorry, I didn't thought of such thing to happen or else I wouldn't have left Gauri alone." Rudra said in a guilty tone.

"She's your date, Rudra, You are supposed to keep her company." I said annoyed because of Rudra's irresponsibility.

"I am feeling bad for what I have done, O." Rudra said looking down.

"I know, you are attracted to Ms. Rathore but that doesn't mean you should leave Gauri alone, it's good that I reached there on time or else we both might not have forgiven ourselves in a lifetime." I explained in a calm tone, I couldn't blame Rudra more, when he was already feeling guilty if his actions.

"I agree with you, I will never let that happen again." Rudra said sitting down, "And I am not gonna leave that Sourav Mehta, I am gonna kill him." He said gritting his teeth.

"No need to worry about him, I had my men to take care of him." I said, "Don't blame yourself for all the happenings,relax." I said patting his shoulder.

"I can't relax until Gauri forgives me." Rudra said hiding his face in his hands. "She must be really scared."

"I will take care of her and I am sure she will not blame you for whatever happened." I said assuring him. "Besides, she got your back, she will never allow anyone to hurt you even yourself."

"She's such a cute friend." Rudra said smiling lightly, "The only one who supports me."

"Yes, yes, I am already afraid thinking about the consequences when you both teamed up against me." I said thinking about what will happen when Rudra and Gauri teams up against me.