Chapter 38

Gauri~

"I will always be there to protect you, understood?" Omkaraji said looking straight into my eyes. His chocolate brown orbs reflected the determination of his words, I found myself looking so deeply into those beautiful eyes.

"Yes." I said averting my gaze and concentrating on the Pancakes, they tasted heavenly. "Umm."

"Did you liked the Pancakes?" Omkaraji asked amused.

"They are delicious." I said with a mouthful of Pancakes.

"Thank you, eat well, I will make some more if you want." Omkaraji said ruffling my hair smiling.

After having my breakfast , Omkaraji gave me a tour around his home. I got to know, Omkaraji likes Blue color and painting is his favourite hobby.

"And this is Kitchen." Omkaraji said showing me the kitchen. "What would you like to have for lunch?" He asked moving inside.

"Anything will be Okay." I said looking around.

"Okay then, I will make white sauce pasta." Omkaraji said taking out the pan.

"Let me help you." I said trying grab the knife to dice the veggies.

"Nope." Omkaraji said stopping me. "You just sit there and take rest, while I cook."

"But I will feel bored." I said.

"Gauri, your hand is injured and you need rest." Omkaraji said strictly making me pout.

"Okay, let's come to mutual stand." Omkaraji said looking at me, "Just sit on the kitchen island and learn the White sauce pasta, I will teach you my secret recipe, I mastered,What say?" Omkaraji said raising both his brows.

"Hmm, that's better than sitting doing nothing." I said hopping and sitting in the kitchen Island.

Omkaraji and I began to speak about all the things, laughing and singing while cooking the Pasta.

"And then Dad found out that, it was me, who forged his sign in Rudra's  report card and began to search for me with a slipper in his hand. I hid in the wardrobe for a whole day afraid of my dad." Omkaraji said making me laugh.

"But poor Rudy, he hid behind the curtain and got caught." Omkaraji said laughing, "He got double coating from my Dad, for failing in exam and getting his report card forged."

"Hahaha... Poor Rudra." I said laughing holding my stomach.

"What Poor? He's a drama queen, my dad just raised his hand and he fainted making a scene because of which my Dad got a earful from my mom." Omkaraji said.

"Stop, I..I can't my stomach is aching." I said laughing with water in my eyes.

"There are thousands of tales like this, where Rudra and I used to annoy everyone being terrors." Omkaraji said stirring the pasta as I took deep breathes to catch my breathe.

"Finished making Pasta, taste it and tell me, how it was done." Omkaraji said placing a spoonful of pasta near my mouth.

I opened my mouth hesitantly and Omkaraji fed me the pasta.

"It's really delicious, I never ate this kind before." I said honestly.

"Thank you, That's my secret recipe." Omkaraji said with a bow.

"I think I should leave now." I said checking my mobile.

"I had a great time today." Omkaraji said laying on the grass in his garden.