Chapter 2

After completing my small speech everyone clapped and Vikram was the first one to clap and whistle jumping around enthusiastically. I ran towards him with my certificate cheerfully and I jumped to hug him, he caught me and swirled. Loud wolf whistles erupted from the crowd as they saw us hugging each other happily.

I can see that Girls are totally drooling over Vikram, he's such a handsome guy with tall stature, broad shoulders, well built body, black orbs and hair neatly kept up.

"Congratulations, Doll. You made me proud." Vikram said as he kissed my temple affectionately.

"Thank You, it wouldn't have been possible without you." I said honestly smiling at him.

"Now, come on. Let's go and celebrate your graduation." Vikram said as we walked towards his car.

"Where are we going? " I asked once we sat in the car.

"We are going to your favourite restaurant, Chef Roosters." Vikram said concentrating on the road ahead.

"Is... " I started and Vikram cut me off.

"Yes, Ricky is going to join us." Vikram said smiling.

"That's great but I am upset with him as he didn't attended my graduation." I said crossing my hands pretending anger.

Vikram let out a chuckle.

"He was busy, Ri. You know right either him or I have to be in office to carry out the works. As I cannot miss to see you graduate, he took the works on him to let me go. Don't be angry on that poor guy." Vikram said explaining to me.

Rishab Verma aka Ricky is Vikram's best friend and business partner. Very jovial and fun loving guy, who looks like a super model with well built body, brown eyes and model looks that makes girls run behind him.We both became best friends in our very first meeting and we love to play pranks on Vikram much to his annoyance. But however he loves our crazy antics. Ricky is like a big brother, I never had. Even though he behaves like a kid with me but when it comes to protect me, he dons the father hat.

We reached the restaurant and when I turned around after closing the car door, I was immediately engulfed in a tight hug making me suffocate for breath.

"OMG Ri, you finally graduated. Congratulations!!" Ricky's loud and enthusiastic and loud voice came.

"Ricky, leave her. You are suffocating her." Vikram's said in a concerned voice as he pulled us apart.

"Thank You." I said taking deep breathes.

"Idiot." Vikram mumbled under his breathe as he rubbed my back handing me a water bottle.

"I heard that Vicky." Ricky said as he unscrewed the water bottle for me.

"Good, at least you got to know you are an idiot." Vikram said wiping my mouth with his kerchief.

"You are... " Ricky started to throw a tantrum on Vikram but I interrupted them.

"Enough, you two. I don't want to spoil my special day with the Tom and Jerry fights of you two." I said strictly and they both nodded.

"Come, let's go inside." I said as I made my way towards the entrance of the restaurant with Rishab and Vikram walking beside me on my both sides like protective body guards throwing glares at every man, who looked at me. I laughed inwardly at their protectiveness.

We three settled in a corner table that has the view of the city outside. And as soon as we made ourselves comfortable, a tall and slender waitress, came towards our table to take our orders.