Chapter 18

Gauri~

I don't know when I had fallen asleep but when I woke up, I noticed that my head was pressed against a hard surface. I opened my eyes and found myself leaning against the hard window of the plane. I turned around and found my boss still working with his laptop.

Won't he feel bored looking at that laptop all the day? How boring person he is and I am struck with him for two day, that is 48 hours! Oh god, what am I gonna do?

"It's not a manners to stare at people, Ms. Sharma." My boss said without even raising his head from the laptop.

"Sorry, sir." I mumbled. Stupid, idiot, arrogant, nandi bail.

"Instead of wasting your time to sleep, you could have utilized it to work on the presentation. Sometimes I feel like I am wasting my time and money hiring you as my Assistant." My boss accused.

"I have already prepared the presentation, Sir." I defended, the nerve of the nandi bail, he scolds me even after I work over the shit load of work he gives me everyday. I wish I could strangle his neck.

"Then you could have reviewed and rechecked it again for any possible errors, Ms. Sharma." He taunted, "but no, all you know is to make stupid excuses."

"I already rechecked it before starting for the airport, Sir. And I am thoroughly keen with the entire presentation." I said controlling myself not to murder him in the plane.

"What's on the 4 th line of the 3 rd slide of the presentation, Ms. Sharma?" My boss asked coolly, now focusing his entire concentration on me.

"That__I.. How... " I stuttered trying hard to remember.

"Leave it, Ms. Sharma, I don't want to waste my precious time listening to your excuses." He said waving of and turning again to work in his laptop.

This annoying human being, how can anyone remember what's on the 3rd line of the 4 th slide, so precisely. I bet even he doesn't have any idea about that.

"Ms.Sharma." My boss's voice came from beside me.

"Yes, sir? "

"It's not 3 rd line of the 4 th slide, it's 4 th line of the 3 rd slide" Shit Shit shit, I said it out loud and he heard it. "And It was about the working of the new software, "The ARD software model can code continuously and can encrypt up to ten thousand codes." To be precise." He said making my jaw drop. Is he a human or a robot. "Unlike you I have idea about every line and point of my presentation." He said with an arrogant smirk making me want to knock his head with hard glass of the window.

I just stared at him shocked.

The rest of the journey, neither did he rest nor did I. I just spent my whole journey working on the office projects. Thanks to my boss and when we finally landed in New York, I thanked God for giving me patience and stopping me from committing a murder.

I hurried out of the plane not giving a chance for my boss to accuse for wasting his time and for some odd reason the Air hostess was giving strange looks towards me and my boss as if she was watching some romantic shit.

"Welcome to Parker Industries, Mr. Oberoi." Mr. John Parker said in a warm tone.

"Thank you, Mr. Parker." My boss said giving him a firm hand shake.

"Let's start the presentation and then we can sign the deal." Mr. Parker said guiding us towards the presentation room.

"Make yourself comfortable, Mr. Oberoi, the meeting will be starting in a few minutes and meanwhile I will send in my assistant to help you." Mr. Parker said once, we entered the presentation room, "Excuse me." He said and walked out of the room.