(SERIES) (4) (Regardless, we'll look out for you) (Glitch Transformation)

Tied up and helpless, the Templars looked at their captors with anger and were a bit shocked that a child was involved. Why they even have a child in the first place was beyond the Templars. Not only that, but some of them were supposed to be dead since they were from the past in their times. Some were unknown but it was clear they were Assassins.

Altaïr had calmed you down and handed you off to Alexios, who was next to him. Edward was silently freaking out to see his son in the flesh and blood. Connor was telling the truth. Deep down inside, Edward was hoping that Connor was lying. He didn't notice at first that it was him until they introduced themselves... Unwillingly. The Assassins didn't introduce themselves just yet since that wasn't entirely important right now. "Will you please just tell us what the hell is going on" Haytham demanded.

"Don't speak unless you are spoken too" Altaïr threatened, "You were brought here for assistance".

"Why would we help you" Shay demanded.

"Because you don't have a choice. (Y/n) is the one to end this war and we are to-"

"Who's (Y/n)"? Jacob then slapped Haytham right across the face. "Don't interrupt him when he speaks" Jacob said loudly. It made you upset since your hearing was a bit sensitive and as a result, you whimpered and shook in slight fear. Alexios gently rocked you and shushed you to ease your nerves. Edward wanted to say something to Jacob for hitting Haytham but was paralyzed of speaking since he was trying to wrap his head around the fact that his son is now the grandmaster of the Templars.

"(Y/n) is the child in Alexios's arms. Believe it or not, she used to be an Assassin". Both Templars shared glances and looked at Altaïr like he was mad.

"Explain" Haytham said in confusion.

"A woman brought her to us. Her name is Venus. She believes that (Y/n) is useful and can become an excellent fighter to stop this war".

"How was she an Assassin before when she is just an infant? You call us mad" Shay remarked.

"We call you mad for betraying our creed. Now silence" Arno threatened.

"Venus is an individual of the Isu, or the ones who came before. She brought us all here to train and care for (y/n) so this whole war between us and the Templars can end" Arno said.

"I would have no problem killing them if I'm honest" Jacob said with carelessness. A couple of them looked at him wondering why he said that but they just brushed his words off. "We need them, like it or not". Altaïr was interrupted when he heard your crying. He already knew what it was you needed and tasked a couple of the other Assassins to prepare the milk you were supposed to have before Jacob used it to throw it into the Templars faces. "Any questions... You Templar bastards" Jacob asked.

Haytham and Shay looked at each other and knew that something like this was completely ridiculous. "If we don't help"?

"Then you die" Altaïr said in a threatening voice. Haytham had a grin appear since he didn't understand any of this and thought it was idiotic. "Very well. Untie us".

"Your not being released that easily. Until we can fully trust the both of you, you will remain being tied and cooperate with us" Altaïr said. That response did not sit well with them and it didn't matter if they tried to escape their bindings since they were outnumbered. "Is (Y/n) alright" Altaïr asked when Alexios returned with you and the bottle in tow.

"She's alright". Alexios started to feed you and it was Edward who broke the silence. "Why Haytham"? Haytham looked to Edward and was beyond shocked. "Father"!?

"How could you become a Templar!? How"!? Haytham remained silent since he somehow didn't recognize him. It must've been because he was much younger. Edwards yelling started to upset you and since you finished your bottle, Alexios tried to calm you but you were still upset. The fact you lost the ability to talk and have very limited mobility was the worst thing imaginable. The loudness of Edwards voice now started to make you cry and you tried to cover your ears but it was hopeless.