(REQUEST) (The shower of love) (Desmond Miles X Reader) (Smut)

SHOUT OUT TO -dreran FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

Warning... smut up ahead...

"Your such a dork". Desmond looked up at you as you stood there with your arms crossed. Desmond had bought five of those slip n slides and set them up to go down a hill near your house and into a river. "Aw come on, think of how fun this will be".

"Uh-huh, and how much did these slip n slides cost you"?

"Only thirty five dollars".

"You wasted good money on slip n slides? Give me a good reason as to why I shouldn't slap you" He sent a pleading look to you. "Come on (y/n), remember when we bought the house and we wanted to go swimming in the river but we couldn't since we were still unpacking"?

"*sighs*, yes".

"Well... were not unpacking anymore. Come on, we'll do it together". He then held out his hand to you hoping you would accept. "But I'm not wearing a swimsuit babe".

"Who cares, it's just us" he said as he put his hand closer to your grasp. You sighed in defeat and accepted his offer. At least your not wearing your best clothes. "Ready"?

"No".

"GREAT"! Without missing a beat he pushed you down the long slip n slides and he still held onto your hand. The slide was long but you had to admit, it was fun to do. You and Desmond both fell into the river at the end of the last slip n slide.

You both resurfaced and looked at each. You both then laugh since Desmond was right. It was actually fun. "Come on, let's go again" he said grabbing your hand again. You tried getting out but there was a slippery rock that made you and Desmond tumble backwards and into a large amount of mud. "Are you ok" he asked.

"No. I'm covered in mud and now I'm going to go take a shower".

"Aw come on, just one more" he asked. You made a sharp turn towards him and said, "no, I'm disgusting, I need a shower".

"But you'll get the carpet dirty. Rinse off in the river" he said trying to reason with so you'll stay longer. "Ugh, fine". You went back to him and he jumped in regardless of what was in the water. "Come on, it's fine".

"I'm only getting my hands and feet wet and that's it".

"What, why" he asked. "So I can go inside without getting mud on the floor and head to the shower". Desmond looked upset but an idea quickly came to mind and he gave that face that he was thinking of it. "What are you thinking about"?

"Oh, nothing" he said with an ominous smile. You ignored that look and rinsed off your hands and feet so you could head back. Since you were done getting dirty with mud amd using the slip n slides, Desmond was now wrapping up the slip n slides to put them in the garage.

TIMESKIP:

You got undressed and into the shower as you were washing off all the gross mud and grass off you. The nice hot water felt exhilarating to your skin as you finally got the dirt and grass off. You grabbed the soap ready to clean yourself more when you heard the door open.

"Desmond"?

There was no answer. You got nervous and grabbed your razor to use as a weapon when you backed up to the wall. The shower curtain was pulled back to reveal Desmond. "Hey baby".

You sighed in relief but were mad that he scared the shit out of you. "What the hell are you doing"?

"Mind if I join you" he asked as he was making his way into the shower as he was already naked as the day he was born. "I'm in here right now. What are you-". He cut you off by kissing your lips. "You know I'm showering right now, right"?

"Yea I know. I just wanted to be with you and make sure you were alright" he said as he went to hug you in a warm embrace.

Smut starts here...

While he was hugging you, you felt something poke you. You looked down and saw that Desmond had a boner. Desmond looked where you were looking, looked up at you and smiled. "My friend says hello". You rolled your eyes and said, "And I suppose that he wants a blow job"?

"He says 'please'".

You rolled your eyes with a smile and got down on your knees and began to put his dick in your mouth. The warm water was still sprinkling down on your naked bodies and Desmond was sending out moans of pleasure as you sucked.

Desmond started to rub the top of your head as you continued to deep throat him. His moans were getting louder until you tasted his semen as it fill your mouth as you swallowed. You stood up and he pulled you in for a kiss but your mouth was still burning from the blow job you just gave him.

Desmond got into a position that showed that he was going to do regular vaginal intercourse. You had to put your foot on the soap holder and prepare for his entrance. In he went and he began with slow thrusts but you wanted him to go faster.

After about 10 seconds he was going faster with each thrust. You gave out moans of enjoyment and so did he. "Desmond, please go faster". The water was still sprinkling down on your naked bodies and for some reason, it was providing more pleasure to the both of you.

Desmond was pounding at your G spot and you got the feeling that you had to release. "Desmond, oh god" you yelled. He went as fast as he could now and you released and so did he. He pulled out and you both became heavily exhausted. Since the shower was still on, it cooled down your hot and sweaty bodies.

You both just embraced each other and Desmond decided to turn off the water. Desmond grabbed you a towel and one for him to dry off. "Well, now I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to shower" you said.

"Why"?

"Because I'm pretty sure that we used all the hot water. I'm surprised we didn't get the water shut off" you said. Desmond laughed and you both dried off and enjoyed each other's company in the living room by watching a movie. "How bout Titanic"?

"No. I don't want to think about water until tomorrow" you said.

Smut over...

Author's note's:

Ok, here you go -dreran. Sorry that this took forever, but I'm fully healed from that whole escapade of food poisoning. I would've gotten this done yesterday but I almost got sick again from eating a lot of Chinese food. But who could judge me? Chinese food is the best!

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊