(REQUEST) (Hate turning into love) (Jacob Frye X Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO the_best_murderer FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

The thought of going to London to help Liberate the entire city and districts was a lot to take in at first but the feeling of adventure and discovery was what made you accept this. But it gets better. Your old friend, Henry Green, was the one who called upon you.

You haven't seen Henry in so long, that it would be nice to see him again. You were on a train headed to White Chapel in London to meet Henry. In his letter, he mentioned that there were two other assassins who were doing most of the field work. Once you got off the trian, a familiar face was waiting for you. "Henry"! You and Henry embraced and when you both let go, he said, "It's great to see you again. I'm sure Jacob and Evie will be pleased to meet you".

"I sure hope so". Henry and you went outside and got into a carriage. The driver started driving the horse off and the scenery of London was even better than expected. The people were out and about and business was business. There were some personal goals you had while being here but work has to come first.

You and Henry made it to a train station and both hoped on a train but no one else was getting on it. "Henry? Why are we on a train when you said we were going to the hideout? Is it to far for the carriage"?

"No. This train car is the hideout. Come this way, Jacob and Evie are anxious to meet you". You followed after Henry and soon came to a train car with two people in it. "Miss Frye, Jacob, I'd like to introduce you too (y/n). The assassin who will aid us as we liberate London".

"Hello".

"Hello, I'm Evie and this is Jacob". You shook hands with Evie and was about to reach out to Jacob but he denied your hand shake. 'Well, that's a bit rude' you thought to yourself. "We're glad to have more assistance. We were hoping you could aid us in locating the piece of eden. All we know is that it's somewhere in London" said Evie.

"The piece of eden can't be somewhere uncommon. All previous pieces of eden from the past that were founded by our old brothers found them in either vaults or large hidden rooms in buildings with significant importance. It has to be somewhere that's well hidden but never suspected" you said. Jacob rolled his eyes at you but Evie and Henry were on board with your assumption.

"The question is 'where'" said Evie. Jacob sighed loudly and said, "How do we know that we can trust you? You could very well be on the Templars side". You seemed a bit offended by this but Evie backed you up. "Jacob, stop. She came this far to help us and you should know by now that we need all the help we can get".

"THAT'S WHAT THE ROOKS ARE FOR"!

"WE DON'T NEED THE ROOKS-"!

"ENOUGH" you yelled. They both looked at you and you said, "I understand that everyone is on edge, but we need to focus and not let our anger take control". Jacob rolled his eyes again but Evie and Henry agreed with you.

"Lets continue with where we were and we'll get the answers we need" you said. Jacob sighed and left the train car while you and Evie started talking about some information that could be useful for continuing the mission. You asked why Jacob was so rude to you alone and she said it was because he didn't agree with the idea of having another assassin helping them with retrieving the piece of eden before Mr. Starick gets to it.

But it got worse.

Jacob constantly ignored you and disregarded your ideas when you knew they would have a better outcome. He would leave you to kill the blighters while he went and got the information needed. You weren't sure why he was acting like this but it actually started to hurt your feelings after awhile. "(Y/n), we need you to do a sweep at Buckingham palace. Make sure there will be no surprises at the ball tonight".