(REQUEST) (Pink and Green) (Henry Green X Assassin! Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO RekCator FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

He was a sight for soar eyes. He was like a dream. He was perfect down to the last detail.

His name is Henry Green.

Like you, he was an Assassin. But he was also passionate, caring, handsome and loving. He put forth so much effort to help the Frye twins and killing Mr. Starrick that it was confusing as to why he didn't prefer to do field work. Regardless, he was a huge help for the brotherhood. And was also nice to look at. But there was a competition between you and Evie on who would win this handsome man. It was a split issue between you and Evie.

Henry wasn't exactly leaning towards anyone in particular but he did find the both of you interesting and beautiful. He didn't know that both you and Evie were pretty much competing for him so when you and Evie kept trying to impress him, it went right over his head. Even the most obvious things such as flirting, offering assistance to him and offering to take him out to Devils Acre for a drink. Evie would give you obvious looks of anger and jealousy since sometimes you gained the upper hand.  But then again, you would give Evie the same looks since sometimes she had the upper hand.

The point is is that both of you couldn't figure out how to capture his attention for him to figure out that you have feelings for him. You and Evie were out of ideas but you both never gave up. Your biggest inspiration was thinking of Henry and writing about him. You had a whole journal that was dedicated to him and any thoughts or dreams you had of him. Of course if he did discover it, it would be really embarrassing.

You kept the journal underneath your pillow on the train hideout. A perfect place to hide it. No one would go into your train car anyways unless they had to find you. On this particular day, you were out on the rooftops with only one goal in mind which was to get back to the hideout. All the while with the thought of Henry in your mind. He was fueling you to go faster to reach the hideout but also to reach him.

After minutes of mindless jumping, you finally made it back to the hideout and headed for your train car. You entered your train car and saw Jacob sitting on your bed reading your journal. Your eyes went wide and you quickly tried grabbing the journal. "What are you doing"!? Jacob laughed and began reading an entry from your journal. "He is perfect in every way-"

"STOP IT"!

"And although he doesn't notice my actions-"

You kicked Jacob right in the groin and snatched the journal. He then tackled you to the ground and you both began wrestling to obtain the journal. A few moments later, Henry approached the train car and stopped in his tracks. "What's going on"?

Jacob snatched the journal and made sure you couldn't get the journal. Jacob gave the journal to Henry and said with a smug, "Open it and read it". Henry hesitantly opened the journal and you quickly ran away from the scene. Jacob laughed and Henrys eyes widened at what was written on the pages. You didn't even dare to look back since he now knew your secret.

TIMESKIP:

It had been three hours since the whole ordeal of Jacob embarrassing you and you were too embarrassed to go back to the hideout. If they need you, they can just come find you instead. You sat on the roof of a different train station and sat in embarrassment and humiliation. You were so going to get Jacob back for this but now wasn't the time. You were too lost in your thoughts when you felt a hand tap you on the shoulder.

You swiftly got to your feet and presented your blade but your tension faded when you saw that it was Henry. "It's ok, it's just me". You didn't say anything and only sat back down to face away from him in embarrassment. "(Y/n)"? You still didn't answer and he came forward to sit next to you on the ledge. You got up to leave but he quickly caught your hand. "Please talk to me. Don't be embarrassed".

"Why shouldn't I be embarrassed? You know everything now. Go ahead... Laugh at me". Henry didn't say a word but stood up and made you face him. You looked down in shame and he held your chin with his fingers. He moved in for a kiss which made you tense up at the sudden contact with his lips. With your eyes closing, you wrapped your arms around his body to obtain more of him since you wanted this moment to last forever. He eventually pulled back from the contact and you uttered out the word, "W-why"?

"I feel the same way. That's why".

"Why didn't you say anything"?

"Because Evie also has affections for me but my feelings were leaning towards you instead of her". You weren't sure what to say next since it was confusing as to why he hadn't said anything before. A little hint would've been nice. A small tear fell from your eye and you quickly embraced Henry tightly to which he held you lovingly and tightly. "Henry"?

"Yes"?

"I love you". Henry sighed happily amd kissed the top of your head with his soft lips. "I love you too".

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go RekCator. Sorry that this took a long time but it's finished now. Please forgive me and try not to kill me. Requests are opened!

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊