(REQUEST) (Modern!) (Do you still love me or not?) (Connor Kenway X OC!)

By the way, that is a gif ⬆⬆⬆

SHOUT OUT TO ela_brody FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

OC character information:

Name: Kayla Kenway

Age: 20

Features: She's five feet and two inches, 115 pounds, she's rather thin and fragile next to Connor. Hair color is dark brown with red features. When it comes to personality, Kayla gets very flirty and talkative whens she intoxicated and doesn't know her limits- but she's not a cheater. Her strength is that she rarely loses her temper, but when she does, things can get pretty ugly. Her weaknesses is that she raises her voice whenever Connor does and that's what Connor hates, but Kayla can't really keep her voice under control.

Let the request begin...

Most people wish to see things through to the end and see what the outcome is. For Kayla, she's determined, loving and inquisitive. She loves her family and friends but her most powerful love stems to her lover... Connor Kenway. Connor was tough and may seem intimidating but he's honestly a big cuddly teddy bear.

Although when he gets mad at someone and yells, it's like a volcano eruption. It scared Kayla but when she gets mad and it's just as terrifying as Connor's. But there was no denying that the two loved each other but Connor sometimes was a bit over protective. But he loves her and Kayla loves him.

Right now, Connor was on his way home after an exhausting day at work. He didn't necessarily enjoy his job but if it meant getting paid then he'll keep it. Kayla had a job too. It was working at a grocery store and she couldn't really complain. It was nice and it gave her something go do. Also, it meant, more money.

It was the end of the work day and Kayla was finally home but since Connor wouldn't be home for another two hours, Kayla decided to walk to the nearby bar which was a two minute walk. She wouldn't get wasted but it wouldn't hurt if she had a couple drinks. She wouldn't be driving anyways and wouldn't have that many drinks. She entered the bar and went to the bar counter where she saw the usual bartender working.

"Hey Desmond".

"Hey (y/n). Where's Connor"?

"He won't be home for awhile so I decided to have a couple drinks. Work was stressful today".

"I know the feeling. So, how can I help you"?

"Jack on the rock's please"? Desmond went to make Kayla's drink and she took a couple glances around the bar. There was about fifteen people inside and they were minding their own business. Desmond came back with her drink and walked off to refill someone's glass. Kayla drinked it dry and looked over to see no one was at the pool table. She went over and took a pool stick and took out the balls. She set them aside and asked for a refill of her drink.

She had a feeling she would be here for awhile but she assumed that Connor would be ok with it.

Connor was driving down the road to his apartment building and was hoping to see that Kayla would be home by now. He parked his car and walked up the flight of stairs. He needed to relax since today was stressful. He unlocked the door and saw that she wasn't home. "Kayla? Are you here"?

No reply.

Connor took out his phone and called her. After three rings, her voice came through. "Hello"?

"Kayla, where are you"?

"Oh, hey babe. I'm at the bar shooting some pool, you should come by, I'm having a lot of fun. Why don't you come by".

Assassins Creed One Shots (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें