(REQUEST) (A timely mishap) (Assassins X OC! Assassin!)

SHOUT OUT TO -secondsister FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

OC CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Hanna Lucero

Age: 18

Height: 5'9 ft

Now, there's A LOT of information that probably won't matter (I'm not trying to be rude) but here's what you need to know in a much shorter version...

She's a modern assassin who's daily routine is cheerleading and gymnastics but her nightly routine consisted of her assassin routine. In this chapter, she was instructed by Rebecca and Shaun to retrieve a certain hard drive that held the memories of Aguilar, Altaïr, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno and the Frye twins. Her younger brother, Evan Lucero, has a very close bond to Hanna and since the age of Evan wasn't mentioned, we'll make him thirteen years old.

"Hanna? I need you to recover that hard drive that's located in-"

"Already here". Hanna tossed the hard drive on the table by Rebecca. "How did you get it"!?

"I stole a key card from one of the guards and have easy access to the control room to shut off the security cameras".

"And how did you do this without getting caught? They have face scanners you know" asked Shaun.

"Simple, the idiots decided to put the control room near the locked entrance on the east of the building. I swear, Abstergo are the biggest idiot's in the world" Hanna said putting her gear away. "Hey sis"?

"Yes Evan" asked Hanna.

"When will you train me to be an assassin"? Hanna sighed because Evan asks that question often. "When you are older, then I'll teach you". Evan sighed in disappointment, he's heard that a lot already, he at least wants to learn to do proper kicks and punches, but the problem is is that if he used only the kicks and punches, someone else could know more than that and possibly kill Evan.

"Alrighty, let's crack this baby open"! Rebecca inserted the drive into the animus and started to boot up memories for Hanna to sync up with. Rebecca wanted to start with the oldest memories, which were Altaïrs memories. "Evan, I have to go back in the animus. Why don't you go watch t.v"?

"Ok". Evan then dashed off to the t.v that was set up. "Hold on, what is this"!? Hanna went over to Rebecca and saw that the computer was sputtering and that the system was overriding. "TURN IT OFF" Hanna said panicked. Rebecca jumped out of her chair and just as she pulled out the plug, an extremely bright light flashed and they all fainted.

"Hanna, what was that"? Evan wandered back to the animus room and saw that everyone was knocked out. Evan ran to Hanna and started to shake her arm. "Hanna, are you ok"? Hanna didn't move. "Hanna"?

Evan kept shaking her arm but heard footsteps behind him. Evan turned around and saw eight figures looming over him. Evan crawled backwards in fear and when he reached the wall. The figures came into view and Evan didn't know who these people were. "Who are you"?

"Easy kid, we won't hurt you. Just tell me where we are". Evan was scared but slowly atood up and said, "my sister can tell you".

"Where's your sister"? Evan pointed to Hanna still on the floor passed out. "Help me get her up". Evan ran in front of them to block them from getting to Hanna. "NO, DON'T HURT MY SISTER"!

"Were not going to hurt her, we just want answers". Evan didn't move but he then felt something take his arm and pulling him behind someone. It was Hanna. Hanna had Evan behind her and a handgun pointed at them. "Who are you people"?