(SERIES) (1) (Assassins and Templars X Mother! Reader, sort of)

No one requested this, I just wanted to write this to keep the book going. Enjoy!!!

"Momma, Jackson took my doll again" yelled your daughter. You came in the living room and see your son holding your daughters doll above his head as he stood on the recliner.

So here's a little bit of background information of your family. You and your husband had a divorce about a year ago and left you with 4 kids. Dylan who was 16, Jackson who was 8, Olivia who was 4 and your toddler daughter named Lindsey who was 14 months old.

"Jackson, give Olivia's doll back now" you said sternly. Jackson saw that serious look on your face and knew you weren't playing around. "Ok ok here" he said throwing it across the living room. "I said to hand it to her, not throw it". Jackson just shrugged his shoulders and hopped off the chairs.

"Dylan, I need you take the trash out please". "Alright, one moment". Dylan was playing his assassins creed games in the living room, which were his favorites. "Now" you repeated. Dylan sighed and paused the game to do his assigned task.

"Thank you, Jackson that's not yours, put it down" you said. Dylan looked back and saw Jackson picking up Dylan's controller to play the game. "NO, DON'T TOUCH IT-".

Before Dylan could even grab the controller, a sudden burst of light exploded from the television and you quickly ran in and took Jackson's hand with Dylan following you.

Not a split second later, you all turned around and saw multiple people passed out on the floor. "Dylan, hurry up and go get Lindsey". Dylan nodded and ran up the stairs to get her. "Jackson, Olivia, I want you to stand back and don't move, do you understand"?

They both nodded and stood back further until they reached the wall. You grabbed a broom and walked towads these people. In all honesty, you probably could've grabbed a kitchen knife but you didn't want to display violence in front of your own children.

"Mom, I got Lindsey" said Dylan as he held Lindsey in his arm's. Lindsey was being fussy having being woken up from her nap but she's been asleep long enough. "Stay over there with Jackson and Olivia". Dylan complied and walked over to said siblings and while he held Lindsey in one arm, he held the hand of his little brother. Also Jackson was holding Olivia's hand.

You walked over and poked these people with the broom and in an instant flew up and presented weapons to you threatingly. "MOMMA" yelled Jackson and Olivia. "It's ok kid's, it's ok, I'm alright" you said soothingly.

"Where are we" asked one of them.

"MOM WAIT, I KNOW WHO THEY ARE" yelled Dylan. Dylan rushed over and handed you Lindsey. "They're the Assassins and Templars from my games".

"Dylan, I said step back so step back now" you said a little loudly. Lindsey was now starting to cry and was clutching your shirt. "Shh shh shh, it's ok. All of you... people, stay back and don't even move a muscle" you warned them while trying to soothe Lindsey's cries. These unknowing people put their weapons away since they could see that you were defenseless.

"We assure you and your children that we are just as confused as you and we mean no harm whatsoever" said a man with a top hat atop his head and fancy cane in hand. "Mom, I'm telling you, I know them" assured Dylan.

"Alright Dylan, if you think you know them, then tell me their names" you said as you backed up. Dylan walked over and one by said their susposed name's.

"Their names are Jacob Frye, his twin sister is Evie, that's Connor Kenway, Edward Kenway, Haytham Kenway, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Arno Dorian, Shay Cormac and Desmond Miles".

"How do you know our name's" asked Haytham.

"That's a good question Dylan" you said.

"It's because they're from my video games, mom, I swear, you know that something like this can't be made up".