(REQUEST) (My savior) (Jacob Frye X Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO estefilovesyou FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

London was your home. You loved everything about it but you had no choice but to stay back from all the drama since it was practically everywhere. For your own safety and insecurities, you had to stay inside, away from all dangers. That was your only option.

Now keep in mind that being afraid is nothing to be upset about. But sadly, that's what your friend, Victoria, thought about your situation. She thought it was ridiculous that you would hide away from all of "small troubles", as she likes to put it.

"They're not small troubles! If you consider murder, child abuse and child labor 'small troubles', then your insane" you yelled at your friend as she was about to leave your home. "Listen, those are only happening because bad people are in charge. If I could change it then I would've done that already, but unlike you, I'm not going to stay in my own home and waste my life. Now come on, we can go buy pastries at the bakery".

"No, I'm not going" you sternly said.

"Fine. I'll bring you back some. Just think about what your doing and try to fix that". She then walked out of the house and you were now alone. It may sound sad, but you preferred to be alone for the time being until all the drama is gone. You had secured walls, the door was now locked, the windows were barricaded and only the ones you trusted were allowed inside.

The only view you had of outside the house was a small peep hole through the front door. You would occasionally look through it to make sure no one was coming up to the door that you didn't know. It was dead silent as you just waited for your friend to come back.

The bakery would take ten minutes to get there. So probably about thirty minutes to get there, get the pastries and come back.

TIMESKIP:

You fell asleep after ten minutes of waiting and realized when checking through the peephole that it was much darker than before. "What's taking her so long"? With no other option, you had to keep waiting for her to come back.

It was her job to check up on you... pretty much. Victoria was the only one who was close by and was willing to check on you but after some time, she was getting annoyed by doing it everyday. She didn't need to tell you that since she gave off the hint that she wasn't in the mood. But you had no one else to help you as much as she did.

More time has passed and your friend never came back. Something wasn't right. The worst case scenarios were rushing through your head but it paralyzed you from doing anything to find an answer to this question. The only thing you could do was look out the peephole, again, but this time, two unidentified people were storming up to the door.

You gasped since you didn't know them. They began kicking down the door amd you took off running to hide while your heart was pounding dramatically. "By order of Crawford Starick, OPEN THIS DOOR"!

Crawford Starick!?

That man is the leader of blighters and is on the Templars side. What would he want with you?

Before you could rationalize these questions that were rushing through your head, the door was broken down and it felt like your heart stopped. Heavy footsteps were charging towards you and you felt a bone crushing grab on your arm, dragging you out your door.

This unknown man kept dragging you and another man tied your hands and feet and threw you in the back of a carriage. You thrashed and thrashed and thrashed but nothing happened. The carriage started to move but there was no one who could save you.