(REQUEST) (The Blighters ruin everything) (Jacob Frye X Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO LilLee1432 FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

The damp streets of London were as they usually were with the carriages constantly on the move, the children playing their little games and the police men patrolling for any signs of danger. Everything was normal. The only thing that was odd was that Jacob was late for date night.

Backstory: you and Jacob met at a bar and instantly started chatting. After some time, he bravely asked if you wanted to go out for an amazing night. He had charisma and a great sense of humor so you agreed to his proposal for a wonderful night out.

You were waiting at the same bar you two had met at and as I already said, he was late. You continued to wait patiently for him and after awhile it was getting annoying. But just in the nick of time, a carriage pulled up to reveal that Jacob was driving. "Sorry I'm late. A couple blighters wanted to fight me so I had to set them straight. Anyways, shall we head out"?

You smiled and nodded. He hoped of his seat to open the carriage door for you. "Thank you". He shut the door and hoped back on the carriage. "So, where are we going"?

"You'll see". You smiled and felt the carriage start to move. The destination was unknown but you had a feeling he was going somewhere awesome. But you had to admit one thing, Jacob wasn't really the best driver. He took off like it was a race and it made the carriage shake a little bit.

"Easy Jacob, are we being chased or something" you asked jokingly. He didn't say anything but the carriage went faster and faster. "Uh, Jacob"?

"HOLD ON (Y/N)"! You froze and the carriage went faster and faster down the street. "What's going on" you asked frightened. Jacob didn't answer. "JACOB, WHAT'S GOING ON"!?

The carriage came a halt and it almost made you fly into the seat in front of you. "Jacob... What's happening"!? Jacob got down from his seat and opened the door laughing. "I'm just joking love, were fine".

"OH MY GOD! YOU ASSHOLE"! you laughed while snacking him on his arms. He was laughing and tried to make you stop smacking him. "Alright alright, I'm sorry". You huffed and Jacob took you by the arm like a true gentleman and led you to a park. There was something bright up ahead, it looked like fire.

Upon closer inspection, it was a fire pit underneath the stars. And there was a ton of stars. "Damn, you picked a nice spot Mr. Frye". Jacob chuckled a bit at that statement and you both sat down. "(Y/n), I wish to ask you something, if I may"?

"Sure. What is it"?

"Well... I really need to tell you...". Jacob looked away from you and his eyes grew wide. "LOOK OUT". Jacob shoved you off to the right just in time before a throwing knife hit you. You fell to the ground and Jacob ran out of view to attack whoever threw the knife.

You looked over and saw three blighters attacking Jacob. This was starting to get very annoying. This was the second time these dumb blighters interrupted you and Jacob. "THAT'S IT"! You stomped over to the blighters and took Jacob's cane from his belt and started whacking the blighters with the cane. They tried blocking the whacks but you then took the cane apart and started stabbing them.

They screamed in pain and fell lifelessly to the ground. "Holy shit (y/n)".

"Look Jacob, your an amazing man but I can't deal with these blighters anymore. I wish to spend time with you, not watch you keep killing blighters".

"What do you mean" Jacob asked.

"If we are going to go out for a night, please make sure in the future that they die before our night out". You went to the fire pit to grab your purse and looked at a very upset and confused Jacob. "I'm sorry Jacob, but I have to go".