(REQUEST) (Love conquers all) (Ezio Auditore X Reader) (Smut)

SHOUT OUT TO xx_Lady_Auditore_xx FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW.

Warning... smut up ahead...

Love conquers all.

It's a fact.

For you and Ezio, it was proven more than ten times already. You and him were inseparable and didn't dare to question your love for each other. Ezio treated you like his queen and in return you treated him like your king. Ezio was once known as a ladies man but ever since he met you, he gladly dropped that title if it meant being with you forever.

And if it meant being able to have sex with you.

Right now, you were alone in your bedroom. You started to undress to get ready to take a bath. Once you had your dress off, you felt a pair of hands start messaging your shoulders. "What are you doing, Ezio"?

"Having fun. Care to join"? You smiled and Ezio started kissing your neck. "Stop" you said laughing. Ezio chuckled and kept kissing your neck. You rolled your eyes and brought his face up to meet yours and you both started kissing each other on the lips.

Smut starts here...

Ezio did have to back off for a second to remove his armor. He smiled at you once he was shirtless and went over to you and laid you down on the bed. Ezio kissed you deeply and hovered over you as he slipped his pants and undergarments off. He got back down on top of you and started kissing your neck and started kissing down your chest, breasts, stomach until he reached your lower lips.

Bliss.

Ezio could hear your moans of pleasure and continued to please you. You grabbed his head and ran your hand through his short hair. He continued with his action until he felt your body quiver. He stopped and was now right over you and slid it in. He began with slow thrusts but given as to what he was doing right before this, you said, "Faster".

He smiled at you and picked up the pace. Your moans of pleasure was music to his ears. He gave his moans of pleasure as he kissed you deeply on the lips. His thrusts were going faster and faster with both of your moans getting louder. "EZIO"! As fast as he could, he kept thrusting until he sprayed out and it went right up inside. Ezio slowed down and you could feel sweat starting to form all over your body.

Ezio laid down next to you and held you close to him and kissed the side of your head. "I love you bella (beautiful).

"I love you too, Ezio".

Smut over...

It has been more than a year after that night and it gave you and Ezio a new challenge but it turned out to be very rewarding.

A child, or in this case, your daughter. A daughter that you and Ezio decided to name, Rozina.

You were currently awaiting for Ezio's return. He said he had something to do since he was still carrying out his Assassin duty. He knew it would keep him from you and Rozina but you understood why he had to. Ezio actually did something that you had hoped for. He came home way more frequently to be with you and Rozina. Right now, you were sitting near the fireplace with Rozina in your arm's.

Rozina was happily babbling to herself as you tried reading a book from the shelf. For some reason, Rozina kept trying to get out of your arms but since she obviously can't be left alone, you couldn't leave her alone. So you put your book away and you put Rozina on the floor. She immediately started to crawl away and head towards the front doors. You kept up with her as she was getting faster at crawling.

You didn't want Rozina to grow up. Then again, no parent wants their child to grow up, at all. Rozina kept crawling and reached the doors when it opened up. Ezio appeared with two roses in his hands. "la mia bellissima moglie (My beautiful wife) and bellissima figlia (beautiful daughter)". Ezio picked up Rozina after putting the two roses aside. "Your home early".

"I know. I thought this would be a nice surprise". You walked towards him and you both kissed passionately on the lips. "Its an amazing surprise". Rozina squealed out of joy when you both kissed her on the cheek. Ezio took one of the roses and handed it to you. "For you, my love". You smiled and took the rose from him.

"Thank you, but what's the other one for"?

"Its for Rozina so you and her can match". He took the rose and bit off a large portion of the stem and stuck behind Rozinas ear. "There you go, now you and your mother look the same". After this little surprise, Ezio put Rozina down in her crib for her nights rest. Once that was finished, Ezio came into the bedroom and saw you on the balcony. He went and stood next to you. "Ezio"?

"Yes (y/n)"?

"Are we... Great parents"? Ezio looked to you with a surprised expression. He thought you and him were the best parents in the whole world. So, to hear that his beautiful wife think for a second that he and you were not great parents was very surprising. Ezio is an amazing father. He's fast on his feet, he's responsive, he's caring and loving. You were the same as far as those but you were also considered the best mother in the world. Well, at least in Ezios eyes. "Why wouldn't we be great parents"?

"I'm not as fast as you. It's like you were born to know what to do". Ezio held your hand and said, "Were both amazing parents. I promise you that. In fact", he got close to you and started kissing you, "let's have another".

You smiled and said, "I don't know if we should".

"Maybe this, will convince you". He then started kissing your neck which made you smile in acceptance. But then, you both heard Rozina cry loudly from her room. Both you and Ezio looked at each other and you said, "It's going to be awhile until it happens".

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go xx_Lady_Auditore_xx. I apologize for the delay but I went out and bought myself a new phone. I'm still trying to get adjusted to it since the screen is much bigger than my old phone. Here's what it is. My old phone was a Samsung Luna pro and now my new phone is an LG stylo 4. I think it's a good phone so far. Better storage and cool accessories.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊