(REQUEST) (Opposites attract) (Evie Frye X Female! Templar! Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO SOMEONE WHO WAS ONCE CALLED Boujeebratt FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

The way things go in London is two different ways. There were the bad guys and the good guys. And given that you had a history of being on the Templar side from when you were sixteen, you were on the bad guys side, which is still the Templars. Crawford Starick chose you to be his insightful ally. If things keep going as planned, WITHOUT THE ASSASSINS RUINING EVERYTHING, then the Templars will finally retrieve the shroud of eden and be unstoppable.

Mr. Starick sent you on a side mission to see if one of the agents remained true to their word about where the shroud of eden is located. Hopefully it was still safe until the Templars find it. The assassins were named Evie Frye, Jacob Frye and Henry green. They were certainly stubborn and very nosey. But not this time. Definitely not this time.

"Miss (l/n), I need to you to go find Pearl Attaway. She has more information on one of the Frye twins".

"Yes sir". Mr. Starick wasn't in the best mood since the male Frye twin started killing off his henchmen. He had no one else to trust, except you. Pearl had some information that tell us the true intentions of what the Assassins have planned. Pearl was great when it comes to manipulating people.

You arrived at her train to see her waiting for you. But before you even spoke, someone bursted through the roof and killed her. You gasped and ran off to get back to Mr. Starick. He needs to be informed of this immediately. You got out the station and kept running and running. You ran down an alley way to hopefully not be stopped.

But you were then tackled to the ground by an unknown person. You tried fighting your way out but this person was too strong to handle. You were flipped over and finally got a look at who the person was. It was a female with braided hair and a few distinctive freckles on her face.

She wore all black with the unmistakable assassin attire. She also had a small black and red cape to cover her self. "Who are you"?

"(Y/n) (l/n), now get off"! The woman flicked her wrist back and out popped a hidden blade. You panicked and finally got lose form her grip and kicked her off. "Who are you"?

"Evie Frye, NOW TELL ME WHERE MR. STARICK IS"! You couldn't believe it, it was one of the Frye twins and to be honest, she was very beautiful to admire. Evie may be a deadly Assassin, but there may be more to her that meets the eye. But right now, she doesn't trust you for a second. "ANSWER ME! WHERE IS MR. STARICK"!?

"YOU CAN'T GO AFTER HIM! He's on high alert right now and if you planned an attack on him now, you'll get killed"!

"I'm not listening to a filthy Templar side kick. Your lucky that I'm sparing your life". Evie then shoved you away but you said in a defensive way, "You think I wanted to be on the bad side!? I never wanted to be on their side, I was forced too"! Evie stopped in her tracks and asked but without looking at you, "What stopped you from leaving"?

"I would've left, but Mr. Starick would've killed me if I even considered leaving. I never wanted this! It was my father who worked with Starick and made me be his apprentice when he died. He didn't care for what I wanted, only what he thought was right to him"! Evie turned and faced you with disbelief. "How do I know your telling the truth"?

"What proof do you want? How am I supposed to prove that to you when my father is dead"? Evie sighed in defeat and knew that you couldn't prove something like this. "Alright. But don't think for a second that I'm done with you. I want information. What's Mr. Starick doing before you left to go the train station"?

"He wanted me to go check on Pearl Attaway because he said that she was learning about the true intentions of you and your brother".

"Does Mr. Starick have the location of the piece of eden"?

"Yes, and he grows closer to obtaining it". Evie nodded and took your arm to tie restraints on your hands. "What are you doing"?

"Your coming to the hideout and to tell us more". Evie kept pulling you and headed to a parked carriage on the side of the street. "And then what? You'll kill me"? Evie thought about your question but couldn't come to an answer since she knew that it wouldn't be the right thing to do. She could use you as a spy for spilling Mr. Starick's plans. "We'll see. But right now, no".

Evie opened up the carriage and without force she put you in and shut the door. You were supposed that she was actually being somewhat nice to you. Even if you both were on different sides, you could see the good in her. And, hopefully, she'll see the good in you.

The carriage ride took awhile and was surprisingly smooth. When the carriage stopped, Evie came around and opened the door to let you out. She took you by arm and lead you into a train station. "Why are we here"?

"You'll see" Evie said as she continued dragging you. The train station was packed with people and Evie pulled you onto a train that no one was getting onto. The train seemed empty but Evie then brought you to a train car with two other males. They were immediately recognized as Jacob Frye and Henry Green.

Evie sat you down in a chair and the two males looked up to see you both. "Who is she, Evie? A friend of yours" said Jacob.

"No, she used to be the one that Mr. Starick had to go around and gain information for the piece of eden. But now, she works for us". Jacob seemed a bit uncomfortable with you around since your the enemy in their eyes. But they knew they could easily overpower you if you did something stupid.

"Now talk, what's Starick planning" demanded Jacob as he stood in front of you to make you afraid of him. Evie took his shoulder and pulled him back to give you space. "What's Mr. Starick planning" asked Evie politely.

"He plans to steal the piece of eden and eliminate all the heads of church and state. The piece of eden is in a secret vault underground behind Buckingham palace". Evie smiled at you with satisfaction and gratitude. She now believes that you were telling the truth earlier when you said you wanted to escape the Templars. "Well, that didn't take long. So... what do we do know? Kill her" asked Jacob.

Your eyes went wide with fear. "No! She gave us the information we need. She doesn't need to die". Jacob looked upset but sighed heavily and went to the next train car. Evie went to you and cut the restraints on your hands. "Thank you for not letting him kill me".

"My pleasure. What will you do now"?

"I might just go into hiding, and see how long I last before the Templars come to find me". Evie seemed disappointed at that plan. "Your not staying"?

"I don't know if I can, especially with Jacob around". Evie took you by the shoulders and kissed you abruptly. You were shocked but didn't push her off. It... felt right. There was always something about that you couldn't figure out. And now you figured it out. Evie pulled back and said "Jacob must not know about this until our mission is finished".

"I agree, but we need to act normal until then". Evie agreed and you both saw Jacob about to come back on the train car. You panicked and thought he would harm you but since Evie was there, she would protect you. "I'm going out. While I'm gone, consider ending that filthy Templar". Evie gave him a death glare and he left. "Will we ever tell him"?

"At some point, but leave the explaining to me. I've known him my entire life. It'll be my responsibility to tell". You nodded and just because you both felt like it, you both kissed again. "I love you, Evie".

"I love you too, (y/n)".

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go Boujeebratt. I feel accomplished getting this finished for some reason. Maybe it's because it's my first female Assassin X female! reader. I don't know. But I also want to say that requests are still in development so don't worry.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊