[ Chapter 27 ]

Começar do início

" We're going to the club, it looks like a choker necklace to everyone but it's not, and that will teach you a lesson to behave and listen to me " he leans in, I push his face away as I cross my arms.

" Fucker " I turn away.

" Here " he place a black leather jacket around my shoulder.

It's my old one.

" You left it here " he said, I roll my eyes away and put it on.

It still fits.

" Perfect, now shall we go? " He asked, my eyes landed on the pocket knife poking out his black leather jacket pocket.

I grab it and open the knife as I put it against his neck.

" Let me go and I'll spare your life and not chop off that dick of yours " I said.

It's when I felt a sharp pain on my neck, I yelp and drop the knife as I back up. I hear him sigh and he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

" When will you learn " he said.

I look up at him with a disgusted expression on my face. He remove his arm then walk to the door and open it.

" Ladies first " he smiles.

I roll my eyes away.

" By the way, your apartment is filthy " I said and walk out the door.

I would make the run for it but this dick has a shock collar around my neck that needs a key to open it. I hear him close the door and he wrap his arm around my shoulder.

" I would say hands the fuck off but fuck you cause I can't " I gritted my teeth.

He peck my on my cheeks, I feel my cheeks flushed red.

~ Time Skip ~

We enter the club and we sit down on the high stool near the bartender. Music blasting and lights flashing. People in the room are drunk and dancing.

" 21 tequila shots " Magnus said.

I turn to him.

" Are you trying to kill me? " I asked.

" Come on, your 21 already, all I see is you taking scotch only, try tequila, it's better " he smirks and give me a peck on the lips.

I then felt a light punch behind my shoulder lightly, I turn and see a guy with brunette hair and green mixed in blue eyes. I turn to Magnus.

" Why is he here? " I asked.

" Come on, he was your best friend " he said.

" Was " I quote.

" Y/n, you guys finally got back together? " I turn to the guy.

" Mike " I said.

" Y/n! " I hear a girl squeal.

Oh no.

I turn around and a body flung on me and a pair of arms wrap around me.

" Olivia " I said, she pulls apart and her blond hair is still the same chest length and her orange eyes.

She place her hands on my neck and smash her lips on mine then pull apart.

" You have a man " I said and Mike pulls her away as I turn back front to the counter.

She giggles and when the bartender was done filling up the 21 shots, she takes a cup and drink it.

" Tequila, really Magnus? " She said.

" Shut it " Mike said and take one cup.

" Your not drinking? " Magnus asked, I roll my eyes and take one cup, I drink it and I can taste a little bit of a spice.

" Nope " I put the cup down.

" Don't tell me you haven't had tequila? " Olivia asked.

" I just turned 21 last year " I said and coughed.

" We're getting along " Magnus takes a shot and wrap his arms around my waist.

I wanna fucking stab his brain.

" Your drinking all of this " she gives me another cup.

" No " I push her hand away.

" It's not gonna hurt " Magnus whispers in my ear.

I feel him went down behind my neck and he's kissing my neck. I take the cup from Olivia's hand and gulp it down as I shut my eyes tightly and when I open my eyes it was a little fuzzy. Magnus was still kissing my neck and it's giving me a weird feeling.

" It's strong " I said and blink my eyes a few times and my vision clears.

" It's what we drink to get wasted " Mike said and take a cup.

" It taste weird " I said.

" It's tequila " Mike said.

" Stop it " I move my shoulder for Magnus to stop kissing my neck.

" Say what now? " He asked.

" Nothing " I said and he continues to kiss my neck.

Olivia takes two cup for me and herself then we cheers, we drink it all at once at the same time.

There were 14 shots left and I'm feeling a bit tipsy already, I don't like drinking and let's just say I don't take alcohol well too.

" I don't think this is a good idea " I said.

" It is for us " Mike said and takes one shot.

Olivia pass me another one and I take it. Few minutes later, I was feeling really dizzy and also talk our way through what we've been doing.

" I think I'm done " I said and rest my forehead on the palm of my hand.

Olivia and Mike is already walking away making out. Magnus place his hand on my cheek and turn me to him.

" Two more shots " he smirks.

" No~ " I smile.

" Come on " he pass me the cup and he takes one for himself.

We cheer and drink it, I slam the cup down and cough.

" I'm done " I said.

He pulls me in and our lips touch, I just couldn't help but kiss back. His hand moves to the back of my neck and the other arm around my waist while I wrap my arms around his neck.

Our head moving in sync along with our lips, soon Magnus place both of his hand on my hips and pull me in as I got onto his lap. I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and I feel his hand going under my shirt, I pull apart and stop him.

" I don't think it's a good is idea~ " I couldn't control the way I talk.

" In my apartment then " he smirks, I couldn't help it but chuckle kissing him again.

The next thing I know, we were on a bed.

Spicing things up a little bit to the wrong guy to get on your nerves.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko