Even More Surprises

Start from the beginning

"Aww look at that. A little family reunion!" Drex awwwed. The whole room got quiet as the door opened to reveal-

RACHEL?

"Hey, sorry I'm late

"Hey, sorry I'm late. It was quite hard to get him here." She chuckled panting as Drex smirked and kissed her forehead.

Charlie rolled his eyes and sucked his teeth.

"Well you did an amazing job." He smiled letting go of her as she took a glance at us and payed her attention back to Drex. "Anyways. I'm gonna go have some ice cream with my daughter. See you later! ...Hopefully." She mumbled I turned around to look at Charlie in disgust as he looked back at me. "How was I suppose to know that woman was in her 40's! I mean look at her!" He slightly yelled as I nodded my head agreeing.

"Wait dad! You planned this whole thing with Rachel!?" Brayden suddenly yelled from behind Drex. "Yeah son. Didn't I just say I don't play games?" He smiled sarcastically. "Now get out. I have some business to take care of." He smirked.

"Aww man I never get to see the cool stuff!" He whined as he left. I instantly turned my attention back to the panting side kick.

"Look Henry. It's obvious that you can't defeat me-

He paused as he quickly caught Henry's leg. "Nice try." Drex smirked. He pushed hard on Henry's leg causing him to fall over. "Drex 1, close A5 and open A2" he demanded as his other clone instantly obeyed. "I swear the next time I'm gonna ask the toddler to borrow some of his stuff I'm gonna make sure everything is already set up." He groaned punching a wall out of frustration. I looked back at Charlie slightly scared. We instantly made eye contact and he looked at me slightly worried.

Suddenly the ball pit disappeared and another floor raised from the ground. On it held a table with a huge ass gun on it. Drex quickly reached in to pick it up but Henry instantly grabbed onto his legs and tripped him. A huge sigh of relief overtook me.

I watched the battle between the two males intensely. Henry was doing a splendid job! Kicking Drex in places a human should never be kicked at. He finally reached in for a punch before Drex stopped him and turned him over. In a blink of an eye Henry practically flew across the room knocking down a bunch of stuff.

"Henry!" I yelled out scared. He quickly got up and gave me a thumbs up before face planting on the floor again. "Aww would you look at that! Kid Danger got no more juice left in his system huh?" Drex cooed.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte did you just say Henry?" I heard my brothers voice from beside me. My eyes widen once more before I hesitated to answer.

"I-I'll explain another time! If there even will be." I mumbled the last sentence.

Drex walked over to Henry once more before punching his face. A single tear drop slid across my face as I watched the traumatizing event that was happening in front of me. Henry just stayed there. Taking it all in.