" Sweet little Maya, mates with Alpha Blake... " the man began making me look at him weirdly. Mates? Alpha? The fuck? " As you noticed not everything is like how you assumed, me and him. " the man said pointing at himself and at the wolf behind him. " Are werewolves and the bastard that we just killed is a blood sucking vampire. Now let me tell you one thing....we're coming for you, so be aware of your surroundings. " and with that the man stood up and left with the big wolf following him. I just sat there shocked and confused. What the hell just happened?

I gasped as I woke up sitting up in the process, I looked around frantically with sweat covering my whole forehead. I looked next to me and saw April sitting laying there sleeping calmly. I got off of bed careful as to not wake her up, I gulped and kept walking backwards until I bumped into a hard chest. I flinched and turned around to see the man of my dreams standing there smirking down at me, I quickly rubbed my eyes and saw that he was gone and wasn't there. I just kept on looking at where he was standing confused as to what was going on. Was he here just a second ago? That seemed pretty real to me I mean I JUST bumped into him, it felt pretty real to me.

I shook my head as walked out of my room, and walked down stairs towards the kitchen where I saw no one. I sighed out and went to the fridge but I saw a note taped there. It read:

Dear Maya,

Me and your dad are at a convention, it'll only last until 7:00pm that means that you have to take care of your little brother and baby brother and sister. Be sure to feed them, and clean them, you already know the rules!! And if I am missing a sibling take care of her or him too. Your older brother is out he has collage classes today, but you have April to help you. Anyways, good luck love you.

Sincerely, mom.

I sighed reading the note, and she did forget three kid's actually. If your asking my mom is 70 years old and she looks exactly like a 30 year old!!!! She has like I don't even know how many kids she has. Okay I have a older sister who is 59 years old, she's the oldest. Second oldest is my brother who is 50. Third oldest is another brother of mine who is 45. Fourth oldest is a sister of mine she is 32 years old. Fifth oldest is another girl who is 26. Seventh oldest is my brother that she was talking about he is 18 years old. Then goes me I'm the eighth oldest and I'm 14. Ninth oldest is my little brother and his twin and their 10. Tenth oldest is my sister she is 6 years old. Eleventh oldest is my little brother which is 4 years old. Twelve oldest is my other little brother which is 2 years old. Then thirteenth oldest is 6 months old and shes a girl and her twin which is a another boy.

So basically in total my mom had fourteen kid's. Fifth sibling and up are all married and have a kid or two. Or I don't know how many nephews and nieces I have but there's a lot. Anyways, I think she did forget one, oh well. I walked up the stairs and into the baby's room the girls name is July and her twins name is Ethan. I looked down at them and saw that they were sleeping but they stink!! When was the last time mom changed their diapers anyway?! I sighed and picked up Ethan carefully not wanting to wake him up. But to my luck he woke up and started crying waking up July. Fuck. I sighed and changed him quickly and putting him down then picking up July changing her then picking up Ethan and taking them both down stairs to give them breakfast. I put ten both in their baby high chairs as they looked at each other in curiosity calming down a bit.

I herd small foot steps coming down the stairs and I looked up to see baby number eleventh Derek! He's 4 so he also needs a high chair and diaper change. " Sista wear momma? " he asked me in his baby voice making me squeal silently. I smiled and walked towards him kneeling down in front of him.

" She's out with dad she'll be here later. " I told him he just nodded and extended his little arms so I can carry him, he is so mommy's boy and sister's boy. If mom isn't home he comes running to me ignoring dad. I laughed at that and put him in his high chair going back to making break fast for the twins, me, him, and the rest. I then herd two footsteps coming down.

And there showed baby.12!!! He's 2 years old and can walk pretty good, he can say a few words but not so much. He is a total sisters boy. He doesn't like to go to my mom nor dad, he just comes to me. Hehe, suckers. I walked over to him and lifted him up, he started giggling showing off his two teeth that we're starting to grow. I smiled at that and put him in his high chair. I swear they should have stopped at baby number 10. I chuckled at my self and shook my head. " What are we gonna do today? " DJ asked coming down with his twin Alex their both baby number 9 and 10 and their both 10.

I thought for a moment before answering. " The park. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed made it as long as I could!!! A picture of Mayas house on the top or side!! I know huge house but what ever! Anyways question time!!!

What does that dream mean? Will she tell Blake? Or April? Who were those guys? Will she investigate?

Until next time!! Don't forget to...

Follow, Comment, Vote, and Share Please!

Love you guys!!

~ Stephanie