A couple minutes later...

"SERIOUSLY SEUL! THIS IS THE YOU PLANNED ON PLAYING?!?!" said Irene.
"Yeah why not? Beer pong is a fun game!! Remember we used to play this in high school!!" Seulgi smiled.
"If this is your way of getting Yeri to tell you what the rookies and her talked about... this isn't going to work!" Irene crosses her arms.

30 minutes later...

Yeri was completely drunk.

"You were saying?" Seulgi said with pride and joy after her plan worked on getting Yeri drunk.
"You're evil!"
"No I am not! So Yeri what did you and your friends talked about today?" Seulgi sat next to Yeri.

Yeri didn't respond but instead she had hiccups.

"Yerimie! If you tell me what you guys talked about... I'm gonna buy you a turtle!"
"She's not gonna fall for that Seulgi!"
"Really!!" Yeri's eyes widened and placed both her hands on Seulgi's shoulders.

Yeri slowly went closer to Seulgi's ear to whisper.

"i-i... i'm... actually... a... ninja... a NINJA TURTLE..." Yeri whispered.

Seulgi places her hand on Yeri's head and asked her what they really talked out.

"C'mon Yerimie! Who's a good turtle?!? Tell Seulgi unnie what you guys talked about!!"
"I don't know if they want me to tell anyone..."
"I promise i wont tell anyone!"
"Pinky promise?" Yeri held out her pinky.
"Yes, I pinky promise!" Seulgi also held out her pinky.

They did the pinky promise and Yeri told Seulgi what her and her friends talked about.

Yeri was too drunk to explain who's dating who but based on what Seulgi got from Yeri, it seemed like Yeri too was interested in dating. Yeri then fell asleep halfway through telling Seulgi the "secret". Seulgi carried Yeri to her bedroom, followed by Irene.

As Seulgi places Yeri on her bed, Irene tucked Yeri in.

"I can't believe you got Yeri drunk just so she can spill the beans"
"I was curious! We should hook her up with someone!" said Seulgi.
"A boy" Irene asked.

The two were silent and looked at each other, then suddenly they both laughed at the idea.

"Nah!!! Hahaha" they both said as they left Yeri's room.

Seulgi changed into her pajamas and was already laying in bed, while Irene was in the bathroom removing her make up.

"Hey Bae?"
"Yeah?"
"We should start talking about the wedding!"
"Yeah of course! I've been meaning to talk about it but we've been just so busy lately"
"FINALLY! some alone time with my Seulgi!" Irene added.

Irene came about the bathroom in a burgundy lingerie.

Seulgi's eyes widened smiled at Irene.

"Is it my birthday?" Seulgi smiled.

Irene didn't say anything but smirked.

"I haven't had a Seulgi and me time in a long time"
"But Yeri is in the room right next to our!"
"She won't hear us bear!"
"Did you eat something " Seulgi starts to question Irene's behavior.
"No I'm actually hungry..." said Irene who was standing on the other side of the bed with her arms crossed.
"What do you want to eat?"
"You!" Irene winked.