Grandma At Rescue

Thank you all for giving such immense love to this story in such a short time!
Will keep entertaining you all!
I hope more n more people read this!
Don't forget to vote, share and comment!

The "Domestic" Part never matters...."Voilence is Violence"

Guys, this chapter is going to include some physical assault scenes.
It's really hard for me to write something that I solemnly condemn.

So many women in our country face domestic violence and marital rape but sadly many accept this as their fate!

I am sorry once again if you find this chapter triggering, it's just that the story requires this plot. However, I assure you, this will have a positive impact on the story.
I hope you read it with an open mind!

Writer's pov

Abhimanyu left Trisha after he was satisfied that he frightened her well.
He was back to his cold self, all the soft emotions that had dared to knock on his brain had failed.

He was not going to give in to be weak in front of the girl who was now his wedded wife.

Whereas Trisha's cries turned into hiccups....she held her knees close to her chest...she began to relive what all happened in these past few days...she tried to put up a brave face for the sake of his brother and his wife and their unborn baby...but now when she was alone...she felt helpless!

She was frustrated that How her world turned upside down in just a day.
How she was helpless in front of that Mr. Monster Kapoor!
How he threatened her with her brother and his unborn child!

She hated to be weak...so she started chanting "Don't loose Hope" to herself.

She gathered some courage and stood up. She took out a simple night dress and went to the attached Bathroom to release her stress with a warm shower.
She needed her brains right if she had to survive and fight that Monster of her Husband.

She looked herself in mirror and saw the red Vermillion on her middle partition... And then her eyes travelled to her ears... Where the blood had dried...but it looked ugly.
Both Red in color but how the meaning were so different.!

She opened the shower head and began to wash away the Violation forced on her soul.
She rubbed all her body with a soothing shower gel that she found...and came out to the room after finishing all her business.

She felt relaxed a bit when she did not found the real owner of the room...she was combing her wet hair....when the doors swung open with a sudden force....and entered a tipsy Abhimanyu!

Her comb fell off because of the sudden interruption.

Abhimanyu walked towards her...faltering his legs...alcohol reeking out of his whole body.
His face was expressionless but his eyes were locked with Trisha.

Sensing his drunk state...Trisha took few steps back only to collide with the side wall.

Abhimanyu caged her putting his hands on either sides...and slurred -

Hello Little One!
We meet again!

She felt disgusted to smell so much alcohol and tried to push him away...but Abhimanyu didn't budge.
She yelled - Let me Go!

Are you feeling disgusted with your own Husband dear? - he asked brushing her arms with his index finger

Trisha closed her eyes shut when she heard - Too Bad little one!
But from now onwards, you will have to deal with this disgusting husband of yours everyday!