The Real Fight

Hello all!
Time passes so quickly and it's time for another update!

Happy Makar Sankranti/Bihu/Lohri/Pongal everyone!
I wish you all Happiness and good Health!

Let's get started with the next chapter now!

Trisha's pov

I don't know where I was running...my legs were hurting...may be bleeding too
..but I didn't care...because I could not give up now!

Yes, I ran away from that monster!

I was looking back and forth to make sure I was really away from him!

His men must be searching like mad dogs but i did not give up! I kept looking back for his men yet kept going

His men must be searching like mad dogs but i did not give up! I kept looking back for his men yet kept going....running!

It has been almost one hour yet I didn't find a suitable place to hide!

I didn't even know, what place was this!

But the fear that he might get hold of me again was bigger and that kept me running!

I found no road side shops...or a single passing by vehicle!
But luckily, I saw a bunch of trees and bushes, I thought to hide in there for a while!
So that I have some strength to run further!

May be I could find something, someone to ask for help!

May be a telephone booth to call Bhai or Vikrant!!!

Also, it was evening time...sun would set anytime soon, so I looked for a strong stick or anything that could be used as a weapon if I needed help!

And I did find a bamboo stick Luckily!Well, something is better than anything!

I took breaths of relief but it was short lived because I heard that monster's shouting!

I will kill you all if you didn't find that Bitch!
Find Her, she couldn't have reached far!

And I want her Alive!

I am Doomed!!!
I am hearing the fast steps getting closer!

God, Please save me!

My heart beats were so loud, that I feared they would hear me!

But, I couldn't give up, I tried to cover myself with dried leaves and bushes, I really hope this works!

But this sunlight is not helping!
I know, If I am caught, Abhimanyu will kill me in the worst ways possible!

I saw two of his men, coming near the bush, I threw a pebble to other direction to divert their mind and eyes.