Her Saviour

Hello lovelies!
How are you all?
The story is dark and the track right now a intense but soon it is going to turn towards the positive side!

Now, let's get started with this new chapter!

It's okay to dislike someone....or even dislike someone for no reasons. But it is not okay to disrespect, degrade and humiliate that person.

Writer's pov

More Days were passing and Abhimanyu turned out to be a real pathetic monster.
He treated Trisha like a trash.
He would humiliate her for petty things. He loaded her with various house hold responsibilities and Trisha remained a puppet in his hands.

She thought may be he will change with time, but he seemed ice cold and stoned at heart. Even after several attempts of Manyata, he did not accept their relationship and he barred each and every person related to Dhruv and Manyata from reaching Trisha.
She lived like a hostage!

He even sent grandma on various tours from time to time so that she would not suspect a wind of his deeds.
All this time, He never considered Trisha as his wife but in his subconscious mind, he lusted over her.!
Her beauty had magnetism and he would often feel himself drawn towards her but then he remembered his revenge and he refained himself from touching her.

Sometimes he would sneak in her room during the dark nights when she was deep asleep and drooled over her....and sometimes when he got drunk....he would jerk himself off imagining her.
But for a fact, he avoided touching her sexually for some unknown reasons.

May be the fact that he knew she was just a bait!
And once he was done with her, he would divorce her!

Meanwhile, Trisha was oblivious of his perverted mind...she would sleep so deep because of all the house work. She was so much engrossed in her miseries that she did not have time to look around her.

The only thing he did right was let her continue her studies somehow.
But she was under high surveillance whenever she went to the university.
He would punish and humiliate her for smallest of mistakes.

He assigned Guards and Investigators around her university and hailed each and every minor details of her presence there.

Although He gave her a personal mobile but it was programmed to block all other apps except for receiving his calls. He did not even let her contact Her Brother.

Her only support system was her only best friend : Vikrant Singh Chauhan

Vikrant somehow tracked down her number and he has now shifted to Haryana where Trisha lived. Trisha asked him how he cracked her mobile but he just shrugged.
He has joined the same university and he made sure Trisha is safe around him. However, she did not tell him the entire story of her miserable marriage but he had an idea that how her so called husband, has wronged her.
Unknown to her, He had already hired his investigator to give him the reports related to Abhimanyu and his businesses.
He knew that Trisha is not happy in this marriage but she herself never complained...and he respected her choice. But he always made sure to provide her the warmth she needed in her tough times.

What Trisha is not Aware of is, Vikrant is a part of a very powerful and influential Royal family. But he never showed it to Trisha. He was young and desirable but he lived a low key life. But his blood was mighty and he would go to any extend to save whom he considered close.
And with Trisha, it was different since the beginning...she is his first love.!

He had first seen her in Bangalore in one of the award function. And it was love at first sight but he was no pervert...he had thought that he would approach her at right time but now he regrets his decision. If he hadn't waited for the right time, this would have never ever happened to Trisha.
The day he got to know that Abhimanyu had forcefully married her....he cried the entire night.
And soon the news of his revenge reached his ears and his Royal blood boiled and he swore to protect Trisha at every cost.
But he never let his feelings overpower him around Trisha. He wished her happiness and her safety.

His love was selfless!

But things changed when one day, he saw a horrified Trisha at the university. That was the first time he came in front of her.
He wanted to rip apart Abhimanyu's head. He wanted to cut him into millions of pieces when he saw how he treated Trisha.
The beautiful girl he once knew and fell in love with was gone and this Trisha was scared and tormented. It broke his heart to see her like that. He wanted to protect her...he wanted to assure her that he has come to take her away from his hell.
But he waited Trisha to open up to him. He knew he could not do anything until Trisha herself wanted to escape that hell.

And that day came!

Trisha was not coming to the university from last three days and he was restless. He knew something wrong has happened again with her....but his hands were tied!

He sent her several encrypted messages on her mobile but he got no response and that alarmed him.

Usually she would reply him as he made sure the her mobile did not have proof of any sent msg but it's been three days and she did not show up or sent a msg.
He was about to sneak into Abhimanyu's mansion that night when Trisha messaged -

Will talk to you at University tomorrow!

V - Will be waiting Trish!

He could not stop himself from asking -

Are you okay Trish?

But she did not reply and he knew she has suffered again! But he vowed that this is the last time....he would protect her against Abhimanyu...he would declare the war if it came to that!

Next day, when he saw her...his heart was bleeding to see her like that. He had hugged her out of relief but when she winced, he lost it!
It didn't take him a second to understand that Abhimanyu had physically hurt her.
He took her to one of his apartments and openly asked what did Abhimanyu do to her. Trisha firstly, denied.
But Vikrant was not going to back off, although he dreaded what he would hear...but he asked -

Trish, baby I am here...please talk to me...Did he touch you Trish?
Did he hurt you physically?
Answer me damn it!

Trisha tried her best not to utter her ugly reality but she broke down. And she cried out all her bottled up sufferings in front of Vikrant.

Flashback :

Please Stop! Please!
Please, I beg you!

Ahh!

Slurrrrp!!!!

Ahh! Please trust me I did not do it! I would never do such a thing!

Ker-Chack!!!!
Ker-Chack!!!!!

No, please stop! It's hurting so much! Please!

The dreadful sound of whip cracks echoed in Kapoor mansion. And another voice was that of injured and wincing sound of Trisha!

Abhimanyu was mercilessly whipping her with his leather belt.
He was drunk and out of control....and Trisha as usual was the easiest Target!

Hello people!
Here is a new update! I know it's a cliffhanger but I will reveal it in the very next chapter!
What are you thoughts?
How do you like Vikrant?
Don't forget to comment and vote please!